OP fastfed

9th November 2014, 06:41 AM   |  #41  
Flag Southern California
Thanks Meter: 1,324

2,900 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb

I've had every galaxy s device since the s2 so you prolly remember me from the s4 forums. And I'm not stock. But my speeds weren't always like this. I believe it's on their end. I am guilty of using torrent to download Ubuntu iso. But God how long do they "throttle" people for for using that? Not to mention I thought the throttle was only when using the torrent client.

But in your situation, have you tried different browsers? How's your girlfriend's web browsing experience on the iPhone 6 compared to you using the galaxy? I highly recommend UC browser HD (not the original) even when I get crappy speeds (which is all the time at home) when I use that browser it truly feels fast!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Ubuntu, ah. Man, I haven't used Ubuntu since like 2009. How is it now?

Yeah, I've tried different browsers, ROMs, etc. Loading pages isn't too slow for me, but it's mostly just any kind of apps. It's just T-Mobile to be honest. Speeds with AT&T are so much better. But I guess you get what you pay for. It's not horribly slow, but compared to AT&T, it's eh. Keep in mind I've had T-Mobile for over 5 years, had AT&T for a brief 4 months, so meh.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread