OP mehras1991

15th September 2014, 07:12 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GedBlake

Hi, mehras1991...

Here is my 'blob.bin' (and other associated files) that I generated some months ago, using the flatline procedure.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...9/blob_bin.zip

The files in this .zip archive were generated from a WiFi only Nexus 7 2012 model.

Hope this helps... but to be honest, I'll be very surprised if it does... as bootloaders are crypto-signed to a specific Nexus 7.

Rgrds,
Ged.

Hello, my nexus7 appear APX mode, providing connectivity to download your failure, please re-send what connection, thank you!

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehras1991

Hi, I was trying to update my nexus 7 from fastboot, one of the fastboot commands for the bootloader gave an error. So I tried to reboot and again same error, so stupid thing I did and I turned it off from the bootloader (when the device was still on). now the device is not responsive, it doesn't turn on or have any reaction. I'm familiar with unlocking bootloader and all the android stuff since the first day of android, so my nexus 7 doesn't have any bootloader in it anymore (at least not a proper bootloader. in the device manager when I plug it in, it shows as a device called APX. can anyone help me get turn it on. as far as it turns on I can handle to flash it with some code lines. but I have no idea how to bring a bricked nexus 7 to life.

and if it helps so far googling I ended up with a program called QPST. if anyone help me use it I think I can bring it to life

I'm even considering donating if anyone help me succeed, cause for one fact I know this device is not coming to life easily

Does your nexus7 use blob.bin repaired yet? My device also enters APX mode, the boot did not respond
5th November 2014, 04:28 AM   |  #22  

5 posts
Can Someone Post Their Blob.bin file?
Hello,

Can someone please post their N7 blob.bin file? I have a 16GB N7 WiFi that is bricked.
I want to try what is mentioned in this thread as a way to try and unbrick.
I used the WUG tools to back up - looks like I lost the backup files - so I can't unbrick using that method.

Thanks in advance for posting your blob.bin file for us to try,
jwestmoreland
9th November 2014, 08:52 AM   |  #23  

5 posts
Blob.bin posted - N7 - ME370T.
Posted mine. New MB -> new blob.bin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwestmoreland

Hello,

Can someone please post their N7 blob.bin file? I have a 16GB N7 WiFi that is bricked.
I want to try what is mentioned in this thread as a way to try and unbrick.
I used the WUG tools to back up - looks like I lost the backup files - so I can't unbrick using that method.

Thanks in advance for posting your blob.bin file for us to try,
jwestmoreland

Attached Files
File Type: 7z blob.7z - [Click for QR Code] (2.18 MB, 66 views)
Last edited by jwestmoreland; 9th November 2014 at 08:58 AM. Reason: posted file - blob.bin from 32GB N7.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
boootloader, brick, corrupt, nexus 7
Previous Thread Next Thread