OP mrbambocha

3rd November 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #11  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

93 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanubhavx

Look bro, I am damn sure your BL in now unlock, its showing 'Bootloader status: ROOTED'
Don't confuse everything with that recovery, you need to go ahead, step by steps :/
Have you tried flashing any custom kernel yet? if not! flash any of the custom kernel for Unlocked BL available on forum. I personally suggest FeraKernel v20.

Hit THANKS, If I helped a bit

Sent from my highly customised DROID using XDA-Server!

I am using Sony Xperia S and I am getting the same error now and since i format my pc updated and install all the drivers still it is the same here i have mentioned everything about my problem along with error (screenshot) in the given link below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...s-ub-t2924320/
8th November 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #12  
Flag Mathura
Thanks Meter: 16

73 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil.tiger

I am using Sony Xperia S and I am getting the same error now and since i format my pc updated and install all the drivers still it is the same here i have mentioned everything about my problem along with error (screenshot) in the given link below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xper...s-ub-t2924320/

Bro, I really can't help you as now I don't have any SE or Sony device from a long time. But its seems you are having drivers problem. For that I suggest you to roll back to Windows 7, as of now Windows 8 have lots of compatibility issues with different USB devices.
CHERRY NOTE: Start everything from zero, if you are following any guide on here. My personal experience, I never failed flashing any kernel on my last two Sony devices.
GOOD LUCK FLASHING :thumbup:

Sent from my MI 3W using XDA Free mobile app
9th November 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #13  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 1

93 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanubhavx

Bro, I really can't help you as now I don't have any SE or Sony device from a long time. But its seems you are having drivers problem. For that I suggest you to roll back to Windows 7, as of now Windows 8 have lots of compatibility issues with different USB devices.
CHERRY NOTE: Start everything from zero, if you are following any guide on here. My personal experience, I never failed flashing any kernel on my last two Sony devices.
GOOD LUCK FLASHING :thumbup:

Thanks Bro I was thinking for the same to bounce back on W7.
9th November 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #14  
Flag Mathura
Thanks Meter: 16

73 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by devil.tiger

Thanks Bro I was thinking for the same to bounce back on W7.

Better choice. Hope all goes well.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread