Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[SOLVED] Write only access to internal/external sdcard on kitkat,for root needed apps

OP Sudeep Duhoon

31st August 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #21  
Moderator Committee - The Dark Knight
Flag Watching from the Shadows
Thanks Meter: 11,808

15,298 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDJKing

Yes!!!
Kinguser has fixed all the problems. Now I can use luckypatcher. it works. I just replaced the superuser app without rooting again. I uninstalled supersu, reboot, then install kinguser. And voila!!!.
Thnx again.

I would not admit to using that app. You may find help hard to come by as just about every dev hates that app and it is banned from the site.
9th November 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 13

72 posts
I installed kinguser.. And provided it supersu permission.. Then i removed supersu from my phone..
Now kinguser providing permission to all apps.. But still lucky patch giving the same memory error.. Titanium backup also not working. I'm using mtk6582 kitkat 4.4.2 xolo q1010i phone.. Help

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudeep Duhoon

I am using a mt6582m device with kitkat 4.4.2 with supersu.
I can use root to write to system, data and cache using es file explorer, can also read and write to any sd card, but apps like titanium backup, online android backup, ram expander can't read/write to sd card.
Eg.1: ti backup read backups, can do all operation except backup and restore.
I had read a lot, changing backup path didn't helped nor any odex file is there. Using v6.1.5.6.
Eg. 2: ram expander can create swap file on sd but can read it saying 'not found'. Swap can be used with cache partition.
Eg. 3: online nandroid backup says pat not vaild.

I had tried, sd fix app, manually editing platform.xml, xposed module to 'handel external storage', change permissions using es file explorer, editing ramdisk.

There is storage/sdcard0 and 1
Also mnt/sdcard and mnt/sdcard2 (symlinked)
Also mnt/media_rw/sdcard0 and 1 (not readable even in es file explorer)

What should i do to fix this issue? Please help.

FIXED
Go here to fix by using king user instead of Supersu. Source of fix:By sagarwep

I installed kinguser.. And provided it supersu permission.. Then i removed supersu from my phone..
Now kinguser providing permission to all apps.. But still lucky patch giving the same memory error.. Titanium backup also not working. I'm using mtk6582 kitkat 4.4.2 xolo q1010i phone.. Help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread