Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[4.4.2] gDux v2.1 - Nu Aroma! 2 New Themes=3dUx - S5Dark AOSP,SuperFast&Awesome Batt

OP gigilie

6th November 2014, 11:14 AM   |  #71  
Flag Winchester
Thanks Meter: 246

301 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigilie

is it possible your recovery isnt TWRP friendly the script calls for 2.7+ so Philz and TWRP 2.7 or 2.8 should work don't have MDK anymore to test with. I know other users have installed this with MDK tho.

That was exactly what it was. I had odined' backed to stock and when i rerooted i installed newest version of twrp. It will now flash and reboot but will not load past samsung boot logo. ??
8th November 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #72  
Boston
Thanks Meter: 18

331 posts
More
Well I'm back to using good ole Gdux 2.1. Was liking Car HD but I really needed WiFi and GPS

The one and only issue, with the G 2.1, is that the WiFi does work but won't save the WiFi locations. I have to reenter after each re- boot

Thanks
9th November 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #73  
OP Senior Member
MN
Thanks Meter: 747

578 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onemeila

That was exactly what it was. I had odined' backed to stock and when i rerooted i installed newest version of twrp. It will now flash and reboot but will not load past samsung boot logo. ??

make sure your using a TW 4.4.2+ Kernel... or the stock kernel. you may or maynot need to flash modules too nc2 or ng6 stock kernels work flawlessly with the ROM. try one of those or a different one dude or grab me a logcat or some bootlogs if possible
9th November 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #74  
Flag Louisville
Thanks Meter: 34

148 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbman1953

Well I'm back to using good ole Gdux 2.1. Was liking Car HD but I really needed WiFi and GPS

The one and only issue, with the G 2.1, is that the WiFi does work but won't save the WiFi locations. I have to reenter after each re- boot

Thanks

Did you check that ro.securestorage.support is set to false in your build.prop file? Set it to false, reboot and connect to WiFi. After a couple minutes reboot and see if the password sticks.
9th November 2014, 02:51 PM   |  #75  
OP Senior Member
MN
Thanks Meter: 747

578 posts
Donate to Me
More
I unexpectedly am probably semi-retiring from this S4 venture. been a fun ROMy ride hope some of you enjoyed my works. Not sure what I'll be replacing her with but this is the 3rd phone I lost to the cause of bettering her for ya'll and possibly the last I'm thinking its time to upgrade if possible... I'll continue to support all my ROMs in any way possible and if a dev is looking to take over where I left off on a ROM feel free to PM me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gigilie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread