Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] What is lost when you unlock bootloader? Are drm keys needed?

OP pauliebb

3rd November 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #91  
Thanks Meter: 27

240 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sh4d1t0

I lose "Video Unlimited" (maybe), someone happens the same or only me?

sorry for my bad english

Nope video unlimited should be fine, mine still works and my bootloaders been unlocked since april........ and whoever asked above, i cant say ive noticed any difference in nc, i still barely hear a double decker bus drive past when im cycling lol
The Following User Says Thank You to numskull For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th November 2014, 02:55 AM   |  #92  
Thanks Meter: 1

17 posts
More
Question what about other camera apps ?
I unlocked relocked boot loader... now I am with "official" 4.4.4 kitkat via PC Companion (just to try it but tomorrow I will install again Carbon or another custom ROM) ...

The quality on my Z2 when I take pictures is not the same... not bad BUT NOT THE SAME , so X Reality is gone

What about other apps from the market ? Is there a camera app that can help with this "problem" , I mean to increase in a way the quality for pictures especially when I zoom ? Anyone who noticed a difference ? Please someone with screenshots
9th November 2014, 06:01 PM   |  #93  
Thanks Meter: 233

1,222 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by freekzak

I unlocked relocked boot loader... now I am with "official" 4.4.4 kitkat via PC Companion (just to try it but tomorrow I will install again Carbon or another custom ROM) ...

The quality on my Z2 when I take pictures is not the same... not bad BUT NOT THE SAME , so X Reality is gone

What about other apps from the market ? Is there a camera app that can help with this "problem" , I mean to increase in a way the quality for pictures especially when I zoom ? Anyone who noticed a difference ? Please someone with screenshots

For me it was the algorithms that had gone when unlocking my z1 and the Bravia engine still working... Your pictures will not be the same in my opinion when unlocking
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bootloader, unlock, xreality
Previous Thread Next Thread