Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,042 Members 47,520 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanogenMod-5: Kang Central Station (STABLE) [06/19/2010 / 5.0.8]

Tip us?

aodpoe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by InFlicT666 View Post
I know the 'weather widget donate' did that on last update, (check the comments in market) do you mean that or does Beautiful Widgets do that too?
I can also confirmed this! weather widget update puts your n1 in bootloop!!!! do not update. had to wipe 2 times.
Everyday Phone
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (toro) - CM9 (stable)

InFlicT666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aodpoe View Post
I can also confirmed this! weather widget update puts your n1 in bootloop!!!! do not update. had to wipe 2 times.
I just restored a nandroid from yesterday.

lightforce
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by InFlicT666 View Post
I just restored a nandroid from yesterday.
Mine was stuck in boot loop. the quick fix was Take down all ur widgets, once every single widget was off ur home screens it stopped rebooting. Then all you have to do is uninstall the weather widget.

SiNJiN76
Old
Thanks Meter 197
Everything is gravy but the Voice Search. Long press on the search softbutton opens the voice box...but the mic doesn't pic up my voice...no matter how loud I yell into the mic!

It works 1 time after a reboot...then same thing...It doesn't FC...it just sits there waiting for my voice.

I know the mic isn't broken because I can make calls and people hear me fine.

Using all the latest stuff.

sanmartindj
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Voice search doesn't work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiNJiN76 View Post
Everything is gravy but the Voice Search. Long press on the search softbutton opens the voice box...but the mic doesn't pic up my voice...no matter how loud I yell into the mic!

It works 1 time after a reboot...then same thing...It doesn't FC...it just sits there waiting for my voice.

I know the mic isn't broken because I can make calls and people hear me fine.

Using all the latest stuff.
I'm getting the exact same problem, it will work once after a reboot and then it doesn't pickup anything. Any ideas?

Break Action
Old
Thanks Meter 1
How to connect to the Nexus One via SSH, by using a password. I read Cyanogen Wiki, but firmware has no passwd.
I'm trying to use like this
Quote:
dropbear -A -N root -U 0 -G 0 -C alpine -r /data/local/rsa/rsa.secret -p 0.0.0.0:22
but dropbear, which include in rom, has no much options (like: -A -N root -U 0 -G 0 -C alpine).
Help pls.

Emil.BB
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Telmore APN works on stock Nexus ROM, not on Cyanogen

Hi,

Well the title says it all: Telmore APN works on stock Nexus ROM, doesn't work on this CyanogenMOD version. Too bad, guess I have to restore the stock with Nandroid untill it's fixed.

I used these settings:

Name : Telmore Internet
APN : internet
Proxy: Not set
Port : Not set
Username : Not set
Password : Not set
Server : Not set
MMSC : Not set
MMS Proxy : Not set
MMS port : Not set
MCC : 238
MNC : 01
Authentication Type : Not set
APN Type : default

InFlicT666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightforce View Post
Mine was stuck in boot loop. the quick fix was Take down all ur widgets, once every single widget was off ur home screens it stopped rebooting. Then all you have to do is uninstall the weather widget.
How do you do this if it keeps rebooting? I didn't have time to even enter my pin. Probs obvious but i cant think of it at the mo.
Samsung Galaxy S4 Stock (for now....)

rekrapg
Old
Thanks Meter 327

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightforce View Post
weather widget is updated now and works fine

zidane
Old
Thanks Meter 20
i never tried the headset with the stock rom but im gonna assume it works fine with it
however, now i have cyan 5.0.2 and the headset buttons are not always responsives, either the buttons dont work at all or the mixed up tasks. and the hang up never works.
can someone test their headsets and see if they face the same problem?

Tags
3g problems, best rom for nexus one, can i haz, cyanogenmod 5, iphone sucks, kanging wtf?, omgwtfbbq