No registration required

[DEV][PLEASE_CONTINUE][Sense 4.1]Common Sense

OP thelonewolf_pav

5th October 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #391  
Thanks Meter: 3

9 posts
Talking Good news
Good news my friends,
I have insalled this rom on my HD2 and have every thing working!!!
Do you know how?? I will tel you: for WIFI use wifi fix app from attached files and everything elsee will automatically fixed after daily use for this rom but remember after finish installing this rom leave your HD2 at least an half hour to let it understanding this rom.
I have installed it using clk 1.5 and TWRP recovery, flash LEOIMG file including in this zip attached file and flash this rom by TWRP recovery..
Enjoy Sense 4.1
Attached Files
File Type: apk WiFix_Manager 1.32_[www.Downloader-Apk.com].apk - [Click for QR Code] (59.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: zip LEOIMG.zip - [Click for QR Code] (7.20 MB, 35 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abo we2am For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2014, 06:01 PM   |  #392  
Flag Campo Grande
Thanks Meter: 26

91 posts
More
is Bluetooth working???
16th October 2014, 06:43 PM   |  #393  
Thanks Meter: 262

305 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb110188

is Bluetooth working???

hello , bluetooth work partially
The Following User Says Thank You to philipped346 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th October 2014, 11:49 AM   |  #394  
Flag Campo Grande

91 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by philipped346

hello , bluetooth work partially

Can't connect with my Bluetooth Headset...
17th October 2014, 12:11 PM   |  #395  
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 3,119

4,310 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tb110188

Can't connect with my Bluetooth Headset...

It probably won't work but have you tried re-setting the headset (check instructions)?
Not on this rom ATM so can't check.
The Following User Says Thank You to Robbie P For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th October 2014, 07:33 PM   |  #396  

305 posts
More
I have installed common sense 4.1. 0.2 nsd and bluetooth switch and connect with my n5 but can't pairing .

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
21st October 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #397  
Flag Campo Grande

91 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie P

It probably won't work but have you tried re-setting the headset (check instructions)?
Not on this rom ATM so can't check.

Don't pair, it1d stuck at "pairing" so i have a workaround as my Tracks Air comes with an cable and all i can say is that the sounds rocks... God bless Beats, better than Walkman for me... =^.^=
9th November 2014, 02:02 AM   |  #398  
Flag Mystic, CT
Thanks Meter: 11

160 posts
More
Info 2
Hey everyone,
Just wondering if there is any development on this and if so how can I install this rom on my phone, cause last time when I tried, nothing happened. Then I didn't pay attention for a couple of months and I saw that 1/2 people did it so please tell me how so I can try. Thanks!
9th November 2014, 09:46 AM   |  #399  

305 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dohcvtec

Hey everyone,
Just wondering if there is any development on this and if so how can I install this rom on my phone, cause last time when I tried, nothing happened. Then I didn't pay attention for a couple of months and I saw that 1/2 people did it so please tell me how so I can try. Thanks!

installation:
* BACKUP!!!
* IMPORTANT: you need CWM 3.0.0.6.. Other recoveries may or may not work. voronkov_pavel reports that CWM touch recovery beta 8 does not work with this ROM.
* REMEMBER: for Data On Ext, keep your system partition small! philliped364 reports that 55MB works just fine
* install Common Sense from recovery and wait 30 minutes before finish the setup , it's very important !
* reboot. the first boot will take a while (although it's waaaay faster than in other ROMs thanks to odexing). should boot in 2-3 minutes. if it doesn't boot within 10 minutes, please report
* wait for the lockscreen to appear. DON'T PULL THE RING YET!
* make some coffee. let your HD2 settle down for at least half an hour
* pull the ring to unlock. if the setup wizard does not appear immediately, don't touch the device for another half an hour. if the device reboots by itself, please report.
* complete the setup wizard. it will lag. please be patient. DON'T SIGN IN TO YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT YET! finish the wizard and let Sense load.
* wait for two minutes and reboot
* let it settle down for another half an hour. it will optimize the databases during that phase. don't try to work with the device. it will lag terribly.
* unlock, go to Settings -> developer's settings, scroll down, disable "force GPU rendering"
* reboot
* your device should be fully functional now. now go to Settings -> accounts and sign it to your google account, email and whatever you like
Last edited by philipped346; 10th November 2014 at 09:51 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to philipped346 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th November 2014, 01:11 AM   |  #400  
Flag Mystic, CT
Thanks Meter: 11

160 posts
More
Thumbs up
Okay, just followed the steps, rebooted now and waiting for the device to do all the process. Looking forward to see what's going to happen and how it will work. Thank you. Will report back soon!

edit: so far no sccuess in Loading sense. did everything the way it was said and worked but when I unlock the phone, it stays on loading and nothing happens...
edit1: rebooted the phone, left it 60min, pulled the ring, first Youtube and all other stuff said "Unfortunetly stopped working", then it stays on Loading... and nothing happens. I won't turn it off, I'll leave it like that until tomorrow and see what happens.
Last edited by dohcvtec; 10th November 2014 at 04:25 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
let it roll!, sense 4.1
Previous Thread Next Thread