Originally Posted by dohcvtec
Just wondering if there is any development on this and if so how can I install this rom on my phone, cause last time when I tried, nothing happened. Then I didn't pay attention for a couple of months and I saw that 1/2 people did it so please tell me how so I can try. Thanks!
* IMPORTANT: you need CWM 184.108.40.206.. Other recoveries may or may not work. voronkov_pavel reports that CWM touch recovery beta 8 does not work with this ROM.
* REMEMBER: for Data On Ext, keep your system partition small! philliped364 reports that 55MB works just fine
* install Common Sense from recovery and wait 30 minutes before finish the setup , it's very important !
* reboot. the first boot will take a while (although it's waaaay faster than in other ROMs thanks to odexing). should boot in 2-3 minutes. if it doesn't boot within 10 minutes, please report
* wait for the lockscreen to appear. DON'T PULL THE RING YET!
* make some coffee. let your HD2 settle down for at least half an hour
* pull the ring to unlock. if the setup wizard does not appear immediately, don't touch the device for another half an hour. if the device reboots by itself, please report.
* complete the setup wizard. it will lag. please be patient. DON'T SIGN IN TO YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT YET! finish the wizard and let Sense load.
* wait for two minutes and reboot
* let it settle down for another half an hour. it will optimize the databases during that phase. don't try to work with the device. it will lag terribly.
* unlock, go to Settings -> developer's settings, scroll down, disable "force GPU rendering"
* your device should be fully functional now. now go to Settings -> accounts and sign it to your google account, email and whatever you like