Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][ ION ] VanirAOSP [official] [nightlies] [4.4.4] organized, clean, fast. [ ARC/S / Pro ]

OP 3andala

10th November 2014, 09:33 PM   |  #521  
Thanks Meter: 167

263 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trichelieu

Go to settings/Interface: Turn navigation bar on then turn it off. There you go. At each boot.

Thanks! Could explain the lower part of the screen, but how would it explain the right side of the screen being unresponsive? For example, the checks at the right side in the Mount2SD settings are almost impossible to alter. I'm 100% sure that wasn't the case in other roms.

Edit: However, I just got word that the problem is completely gone at the bottom of the screen, so thanks again!
Last edited by ltGuillaume; 11th November 2014 at 08:26 AM.
11th November 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #522  
Flag Tuticorin
Thanks Meter: 17

350 posts
More
ur latest build is not booting, stuck at boot logo..
11th November 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #523  
Thanks Meter: 28

125 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltGuillaume

Thanks! Could explain the lower part of the screen, but how would it explain the right side of the screen being unresponsive? For example, the checks at the right side in the Mount2SD settings are almost impossible to alter. I'm 100% sure that wasn't the case in other roms.

Edit: However, I just got word that the problem is completely gone at the bottom of the screen, so thanks again!

You're welcome.
I don't have that right side issue though or maybe I just haven't encountered the problem yet.
I don't understand which checks you're talking about. The ones that allow you to move an app to the SD card? (Because I think those can't be checked, you have to click on the app and then click on a button that says "move to sd")
11th November 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #524  
Thanks Meter: 167

263 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trichelieu

You're welcome.
I don't have that right side issue though or maybe I just haven't encountered the problem yet.
I don't understand which checks you're talking about. The ones that allow you to move an app to the SD card? (Because I think those can't be checked, you have to click on the app and then click on a button that says "move to sd")

No I meant the settings to regulate what should be moved to sd-ext in MOUNT2SD (e.g. app apk's, Dalvik cache, data). Those checkmarks are on the right of the screen and I had serious problems getting them checked/unchecked.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.4.2, aosp, kitkat, offical, vanir
Previous Thread Next Thread