10th April 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #11  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 635

631 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangcla

@andrewpmoore - just wondering if you'd be able to provide LightFlow with detailed notifications from Gmail - with other apps that push notifications to the SmartWatch like Watchify, it's possible to push the contents of whole email on the smartwatch. Can Lightflow be set up to do this?

Yes it should be possible, I use it myself. If you enable "Gmail, all notifications" then it should pick the email text up. The label specific notifications don't (as the information isn't available when monitoring that way) so I use label specific notifications for getting different lights but have Gmail all notifications enabled with the led off and the option only set on that to push to the watch.
The Following User Says Thank You to andrewpmoore For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2014, 08:16 AM   |  #12  
Flag Melbourne, Australia
Thanks Meter: 228

1,722 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewpmoore

Yes it should be possible, I use it myself. If you enable "Gmail, all notifications" then it should pick the email text up. The label specific notifications don't (as the information isn't available when monitoring that way) so I use label specific notifications for getting different lights but have Gmail all notifications enabled with the led off and the option only set on that to push to the watch.

Thanks heaps for that, will give that a go - also, I've noticed a few 'false' notifications when I open a Messenger window, or sometimes it doesn't pick up multiple messages, is there any reason this happens?

I'm trying to find the 'ultimate' Sony SmartWatch notification app, and at the moment I'm using a combination of Watchify and WatchIt! to do different things.
15th April 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #13  
Flag berlin
Thanks Meter: 20

63 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewpmoore

I dont find this "gmail all notifications" option, i have to choose one label always. Where is this option showed?
8th July 2014, 03:34 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I just got a sony smartwatch 2 and i started playing around with it.

It made me happy to read, that lightflow is able to send notifactions to the smartwatch.

Unfortuneatly I can't get it to work.

I checked the Setting "send to sony smart devices" but no notification is showing up on my smartwatch 2. I've already re-installed Lightflow, but nothing changed.

Can somebody help me ?
12th November 2014, 09:35 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 4

70 posts
More
Hello, I have a question because I'm a bit confused. Does LightFlow support notification clearing from the Sony SW2 to the phone?
I mean, when I get a notification in Lightflow on SW2, if I read it on SW2, is it automatically cleared on the phone as well?
The app description does not tell this, and I could not find any relevant information.
I even contacted the developers of Lightflow but their response did not really made thing more clear:
Quote:

Hi
With the pebble watches it doesn't clear them but on the sony watch it should. I've got an original SW1 for development and got the two way communication working between notifications.
Cheers
Andrew

On 11 November 2014 07:28, Blogger Contact Form <no-reply@blogger.com> wrote:
Hello, I've been using your Light Flow Lite app on my Nexus 5 and I love it. But I also have a Sony SW2 smartwatch and I saw that the full app supports sending notification to the SW2. Unfortunately from the reviews of the app I understand that the app does not sync the read status of the notification on the smartwatch to the phone. More simply, when I read the notification on the smartwatch I want the notification to be automatically cleared on the phone, otherwise you would need to clear each notification two times. Is this possible from a technical point of view? Is it a planned feature? Because it's the only thing keeping me from buying your full app. Thank you. All the best.
Regards,

Can anyone provide more information?, screenshots would help. Maybe there are some settings I did not see ?
Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread