Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

RADIO 1.35a.32.45.27, WCNSS, ADSP

OP bilal_liberty

11th November 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #151  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
sorry if this is a lame question but i am new to all this rooting and custom roms, my issue is poor mobile data connection, uk "EE network" only getting H speeds, cannot edit apn as they are locked, will this radio improve / fix my issue or am i barking up the wrong tree

once again, sorry for simpleton question
11th November 2014, 06:14 PM   |  #152  
Flag Rennes
Thanks Meter: 20

56 posts
More
Which radio version are you on?

1.35 is an experiment you should not flash this and expect an improvement. 1.20 and 1.15 are often better.

What speed do you expect? With H (HSDPA) it's already a very good thing. What speed do you get in Bits/s? For example with 1.20 I've seen 11 Mb/s and it's a very good speed for this phone in real conditions.
The Following User Says Thank You to kdd998 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th November 2014, 06:31 PM   |  #153  

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdd998

Which radio version are you on?

1.35 is an experiment you should not flash this and expect an improvement. 1.20 and 1.15 are often better.

What speed do you expect? With H (HSDPA) it's already a very good thing. What speed do you get in Bits/s? For example with 1.20 I've seen 11 Mb/s and it's a very good speed for this phone in real conditions.

thanks for reply kdd, i was on 1.20 radio, maybe i am getting my terminology mixed up but the speeds i was getting were pathetic, like old edge 1mbit speeds, dont think its connecting to 3g, i have now flashed this radio and same problem exists, cant edit the apn to enter correct settings for a 3g connection
The Following User Says Thank You to southpaw72 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th November 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #154  
Thanks Meter: 23

250 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by southpaw72

thanks for reply kdd, i was on 1.20 radio, maybe i am getting my terminology mixed up but the speeds i was getting were pathetic, like old edge 1mbit speeds, dont think its connecting to 3g, i have now flashed this radio and same problem exists, cant edit the apn to enter correct settings for a 3g connection

Are you sure isn't a temporary restrictions from your telephone company because you are over the maximum amount of data ?
The Following User Says Thank You to truevision For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th November 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #155  

14 posts
no mate, its been going on for 6 months , i tried a different providers sim in it last night, registered itself on new network in setup and immediately got 3g, so its either faulty sim or them locked down settings in the apn for my current provider,

am gonna switch providers and get a new sim
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2014, htc, new radio, one (m8), ville
Previous Thread Next Thread