TweakedN3 3.95 - UVUDNF9 - UPDATED 10/30/14

Search This thread

gordec

Aug 21, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Great ROM after 1 month of use. Fastest of all ROMs for the Note3. Not just placebo first flash effect. I wish the Kryon themes get updated to the latest release. They look terrific.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

dwitherell

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2011
Well seems like the themers are using different roms now, and they don't have time to update, I did notice that if you use the particle effects in lockscreen, when the screen goes off during calls the ui force closes.

Interesting... I believe I have a fix for that though. I'm still trying to figure out the oddness w/ apn things - meaning adding apns and not having them save. It looks like I figured out why the default apn wasn't editable, but I've heard that editing that makes it disappear...

I will attempt to get a test fix zip together soon - one that will at least stop the ui issue with the popping colors/particle unlock effect. Would you be willing to test that and another go at messing w/ apns? No worries on the latter part, just asking.

Also -
Screenshot_2014-11-12-07-45-36.png

Looks like another small update may be coming, as soon as I figure out this ATT APN editing stuff :)

wally3614

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2007
Jacksonville
xdaforums.com

tmoore3496

Jul 25, 2014
Ocala
Interesting... I believe I have a fix for that though. I'm still trying to figure out the oddness w/ apn things - meaning adding apns and not having them save. It looks like I figured out why the default apn wasn't editable, but I've heard that editing that makes it disappear...

I will attempt to get a test fix zip together soon - one that will at least stop the ui issue with the popping colors/particle unlock effect. Would you be willing to test that and another go at messing w/ apns? No worries on the latter part, just asking.

Also -
Screenshot_2014-11-12-07-45-36.png

Looks like another small update may be coming, as soon as I figure out this ATT APN editing stuff :)

Heck yeah on 3minnit battery, huge thanks

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

I'm thinking about switching to this. What people does apn issue apply to ? What does it do ? No data ?

If your on att note 3 there are no ossues this rom is solid, period

dwitherell

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2011
I'm thinking about switching to this. What people does apn issue apply to ? What does it do ? No data ?
The apn issue is one of editing the defaults and saving changes - very minor but annoying (to me at least lol), but while I call it an "issue" it's more because I don't want it to behave like that as opposed to it causing any actual issues for end-users.
yes of course, am also having a problem ahen uaing camera, the phone wants to stay on landscape, thrn I have to turn the phone to la dscape then back so it rotates
I meant to respond to this one in the other thread - apologies - does anyone else have this issue? It seems odd that it could be ATT specific but I use the camera quite a bit and I have yet to have this happen. Are others experiencing this?
I'm on Tmobile network using Unlocked ATT Note 3 running Dynamic ROM 7.1 .

Will tmobile WiFi Calling work with ROM?

Sent from my SM-N900A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

In my head it seems like it should, however a handful of people have tried and found it to hang on the connecting phase. When I was messing the the tmobile Note 2 non-tmobile devices with tmobile service WERE able to use wifi calling, but I have yet to hear a successful case for this on the Note 3 unfortunately.

In my head it seems like it should, however a handful of people have tried and found it to hang on the connecting phase. When I was messing the the tmobile Note 2 non-tmobile devices with tmobile service WERE able to use wifi calling, but I have yet to hear a successful case for this on the Note 3 unfortunately.

So, I did a factory reset and clean install of TweakedN3 3.95 ROM . Don't see WiFi Calling option under Setting > More Connections. Is there anyway to get it ?

dwitherell

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2011
So, I did a factory reset and clean install of TweakedN3 3.95 ROM . Don't see WiFi Calling option under Setting > More Connections. Is there anyway to get it ?

There is an option designed for ATT phones on TMo service, but how you get to it is a bit tricky. The general instructions on how to do this can be found in the initial posts, but feel free to shoot me a PM and I can walk you through it. Long story short - you need to edit a file on your phone prior to clean installing thing and you will be good to go.

chn110

Jan 1, 2009

There is NO apn issue if you use att LTE phone sim card OR non-att sim card, like t-mobile sim. LTE data works fine. That probably covers 99% of the users. Issue only arises if you use att's non-LTE phone sim cards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Premium HD app

Zugshad

Jan 22, 2011
The apn issue is one of editing the defaults and saving changes - very minor but annoying (to me at least lol), but while I call it an "issue" it's more because I don't want it to behave like that as opposed to it causing any actual issues for end-users.

I meant to respond to this one in the other thread - apologies - does anyone else have this issue? It seems odd that it could be ATT specific but I use the camera quite a bit and I have yet to have this happen. Are others experiencing this?

No issue on camera or anything in the rom as always

ankur88

Aug 12, 2012
Mumbai
I was just curious if you ever got wifi calling to work?
If so, what did you have to do, to get it to work?

I have an unlocked at&t device on a t-mobile network. It'll be awesome to have wi-fi calling for international travel!

SICKMADE

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
SICK_MADE_MAIN_zps6dd56c50.png

presents_zps81f4b8f5.png

blackedout_2_zps780f649f.png

newest_zpsbi9a4jvn.gif

TWEAKED_NF9_zps41d58274.png

outnow_zpsd27aa4bd.png

I put a lot more work into this theme and for those of you who have downloaded and flashed it in the past will notice it's not quite the same sine finally getting updated to NF9 as it was on Tweaked NF1. Personally I believe that this is one of my best themes yet because it's not so much over the top I guess you might say as some of my other work. It's not too little but not too much lol. I themed a bunch of popular app icons along with stock app icons, I finally got around to inverting T-mobile Visual Voicemail and it came out dope.... So for those into themes make sure and give it a flash and if you have time report your opinion or if you'd like to see something added or changed perhaps or whatever in the themes thread @
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2796631
Peace Out....
sickmade_google_zps039fcd24.png

Last edited:

sn4keeyez

Apr 14, 2011
Hey dwitherell,

So I finally updated to 3.95 from 3.8. I downloaded the rom from Tmobile because I am using the ATT note 3 on Tmobile. In the past on an older version of your rom, the same thing happened and you posted a zip that tmob-ifying the rom for me. Is there a similar zip file that will tmobify this rom for me even though it is an ATT note 3? Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm planning to download the 3.9 version from the tmobile forum and use the 3.95 mini-update from the tmobile forum and hopefully this works if I don't get a reply. I'll let you guys know how it goes. TIA for the awesome rom dwitherell.

dwitherell

Retired Forum Moderator
May 2, 2011
Hey dwitherell,

So I finally updated to 3.95 from 3.8. I downloaded the rom from Tmobile because I am using the ATT note 3 on Tmobile. In the past on an older version of your rom, the same thing happened and you posted a zip that tmob-ifying the rom for me. Is there a similar zip file that will tmobify this rom for me even though it is an ATT note 3? Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm planning to download the 3.9 version from the tmobile forum and use the 3.95 mini-update from the tmobile forum and hopefully this works if I don't get a reply. I'll let you guys know how it goes. TIA for the awesome rom dwitherell.

Check your PMs :)

Reactions: sn4keeyez

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [size=+2]TweakedN3 3.95 UVUDNF9 4.4.2 SM-N900T Samsung Galaxy Note 3[/size]​
    [size=+2]... for AT&T![/size]​

b02ee5.png

Hey everyone - me again, resident no-one-in-particular. Much like my previous forays into "projects"... I'm finally getting to where I feel good about posting this little mess - and it only took 4 months! Clearly I am still lacking a bit in the speed department, but hopefully folks enjoy what I've managed to muster together so far. This was originally based on the stock UVUDNF1 T-Mobile TouchWiz 4.4.2 and is now based on the stock UVUDNF9 4.4.2 base - the most recent official update at the time of writing this post... In other words - this is a stock modified T-Mobile rom! As I already mentioned this took quite a while to put together as a number of my tinkerings had to be more or less reworked from scratch (stemming from tinkerings on other devices and changes between 4.3 and 4.4.2 - and even between 4.4.2 builds), but on the upside I'm pretty happy with how things have turned out.

It should be noted that I still consider this a work in progress, so even though there are a number of things that I still want to include - at the time of writing this post I feel enough is done to warrant it actually being posted. That way others (assuming others give it a shot) can let me know if things don't work or if any oddities come up. Also feel free to comment on how this might improve, if I've gone about anything in a not-so-smart way, or if there is anything you would like to see (or wish wasn't there) - I can't promise I'll do anything about it, but such requests keep me motivated and learning, and thats been the driving force behind my tinkering since it began really :)

[size=+2]I AM IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS (GOOD OR BAD) AS A RESULT OF FLASHING OR ATTEMPTING TO FLASH WHAT IS POSTED HERE![/size]

In an attempt to keep things clear and concise, see below for links to posts containing various bits of should-be-read info on what this is all about.

[size=+1]PLEASE NOTE:[/size] Make sure to THANK @RErick because without him the deep sleep issues that result from a disconnect between the ATT 4.4.2 kernel and the NF9/NF4/NF1 /system base would still be with us - BUT THAT IS NO LONGER THE CASE! As of Tweaked 3.9 all fixes are now included in the main install - and thanks again to RErick for the hard work on solving the deep sleep woes!

[size=+2]SCREENSHOTS[/size]
    While the theme is pretty much stock, I figured I would throw in a few screenshots that show a few minor things. If you want to see the screenshots (and they aren't already showing) just click the "CLICK TO SHOW CONTENT" (or "SPOILER") button!
    AboutPhone.png

AppOps.png

DeviceStatus.png

HiddenTogsS5SecSettNoBright.png

Multiwindow.png

NoTextBottomS5ToggleAnim.png

PowerMenu.png

TopN3ToggleAOSPClear.png

TSMParts.png

[size=+2]---CHANGELOG---[/size]
    Code:
    [u]Version 3.95 - 10/30/14[/u]
    Again with some minor miscellaneous fixes
    - Fixed an issue with init.d on stock kernel
    - Allowed SELinux status to show in About Phone for ATT folks
    -- Force update SuperSU to v2.16 for ATT permissive scripts to work
    - Prevented new unlock effect sounds from bleeding over into AOSP unlock style

General
    - Renamed particle and lens unlock effects to popping colors and light
    - Scrapped the N3 twist on particle (or popping colors) and fully ported the S5 version
    -- No longer need to force kill SystemUI when switching to/from particle
    - Screen record option in power menu thanks in large part to @0xD34D
    - Revert the patent block on SamsungIME autocorrect - for funsies

TSM Parts additions
    === General ===
    - Added option to disable FLAG_SECURE
    -- prevents disabling screenshot in some apps
    - Added option to have plug-in notification use sound instead of always vibrate

=== Power menu ===
    - Added option to show/hide screen record toggle
    -- Also included screen record options for video size, bitrate, and sound

=== Statusbar ===
    - Separated toggle color options
    -- Now can color indicator and icon separately
    - Added option to set custom target for TSM toggle longpress
    - Added DOW MTH DD option for Day Month format
    - Fixed an issue w/ other languages and the Day Month format mod

[u]Version 3.9 - 10/06/14[/u]
    A few more miscellaneous fixes
    - Fixed FC issues for ATT folks on SecMms and SecContacts
    - Fixed issue w/ S5 Mms and SecTelephonyProvider
    - Fixed FC when adjusting volume and chromecast-ing
    - Corrected typos and reworked a number of things in updater-scripts
    - Cleaned up things related to statusbar clock
    - Fixed 30min screen timeout resetting to 10min on reboot
    - Notification sound now plays when connecting charger

General
    - Unlocked particle and lens unlock effects thanks to bri315317
    -- SysUI is killed when switching to/from particle
    -- Includes lock/unlock sounds for both newly unlocked effects
    - Edited GPS toggle to cycle through all location options

TSM Parts additions
    === HardKey ===
    - Added "Do nothing" options for hardkeys
    - Added/altered a few icons seen in picker

=== Statusbar ===
    - Cleaned up some code related to clocks
    - Added option to hide clock but still show date
    - Completely hide clock now in clock position settings
    - Added several date/day formats to choose from

[u]Version 3.8 - 9/20/14[/u]
    A few miscellaneous fixes
    - Custom double-press home now works independent of s-voice settings
    - Can now set Screen off as a custom target for hardkeys
    - Power menu option as custom target for hardkeys no longer needs an initial activiation via power button
    - AirView settings in S5 UI now points to the N3 location (so you can turn it on/off now)
    - Added Font settings to S5 SecSettings UI
    - Added a Tweaked version of The Box thanks to erikalin - check it out!

General
    - Updated to TMo UVUDNF9 4.4.2 base
    - Updated S5 SecMms (was using initial release - now NG4)
    - Edited TSMParts so white/black background shows behind colored text to improve legibility

TSM Parts additions
    === General ===
    - Can now disable capacitive keys from lighting up on screen touch
    -- NOTE: It will still occur on lockscreen screen touches...
    - Added Heads Up notification on/off
    - Added custom timeout for Heads Up notification
    === Statusbar ===
    - Option to enable/disable volume slider in pulldown

[u]Version 3.5 - 8/28/14[/u]
    Miscellaneous Fixes
    - Fixed the Call Forwarding FC in call settings
    - Fixed some miscellaneous ATT-related bugs in SecPhone
    - Fixed the ebay search issue
    - Cleaned up some multiwindow stuff in order to make Trigger happy
    - Removed camera and a few others from multiwindow stuff
    - Added in some stuff to the toggle resets (both in SecSettings and TSMParts) that can help if the torch toggle gets "stuck" (I've seen this happen when there are FC issues involving SystemUI or Keyguard)
    - Redid one aspect of a wifi calling check that wasn't working in SecContacts, so hopefully ATT folks will no longer have (or at the very least a decreased number of) force closes involving SecContacts
    - Fixed the secure camera widget mod
    - Just for funsies I also worked in the fix for the SystemServer crash based on the xposed mod put together by @thomashoffmann (info thread found here - make sure to thank him for the fix!)

General
    - Updated to TMo UVUDNF4 4.4.2 base
    - Removed the S5 MMS quick reply 160-character limit

TSM Parts additions
    === General ===
    - Added custom Animation Scale options
    -- anything in range of 0.00 to 10.00
    -- did this for window animation, transition animation, and animation duration
    -- also removed them in developer settings and added a link to tsm parts
    - Added disable doublepress home option to hardkey settings area
    - Added power menu as an option for hardkey custom app selection
    === Statusbar ===
    - Can now pick custom app that opens with dateview click
    -- Triggered when clicking on time/date with pulldown active
    === Touchwiz app settings ===
    - Can now pick custom app that opens with upswipe on N3 TW Launcher

[u]Version 3.0 - 7/14/14[/u]
    General
    - Based on TMo 4.4.2 UVUDNF1
    - 4 way reboot
    - Added screenshot as an option for powermenu
    - Removed annoying popups when using powermenu data/airplane mode toggles
    - Syscope has been eviscerated - system official status
    - CarrierIQ removed/edited/neutered as well
    - custom boot animation support
    -- just inject bootanimation.zip in /system/media
    -- if not included, will play stock qmg instead
    - Replaced TMo-flavored bootanimation/shutdown qmgs with international variants
    - Appended PowerOn/Off.oggs w/ .bak to "remove" those sounds
    - Increased max number of lockscreen widgets allowed from 5 to 8
    - Disabled the annoying how-to-clear-defaults popup when selecting "always" for default app
    - Unrestricted widget selection for lockscreen widgets
    - The funny haha from 4.3 has been worked back in :)
    - Made some minor edits related to tethering - of varying worth it seems, so be warned
    - Edits throughout that allow for the removal of wifi calling things for non-TMobile phones
    --- NOTE: This just means things have been prepped for such a scenario - wifi calling is still included!
    --- For those not using TMo service, you need to opt for the appropriate carrier to ATT-ify things!
    - Edits made to neuter/remove the rom-side dvfs hijinx - thanks #bizcoon for the help :)
    -- Left wakeup booster intact to avoid wakelag
    - Disabled signature checks
    - Removed some Knox apks
    - Forced all apps in multiwindow/penwindow
    -- If an app doesn't agree w/ it, you can add the package name to /system/etc/mwin_exclusions.txt

-- App-Specific Mods (Listed Alphabetically) --

MultiWindowTrayService edits
    - Force the allowing of quad view

PopupBrowser.apk
    - Oldie but goodie from N2 - up-and-running and what not :)

PageBuddyNotiSvc2 edits
    - Allowed apk to listen to settings so you can shut off notifications
    - Headphones connected, spen detached, etc.

SamsungCamera edits
    - Removed low battery restrictions
    - Prevent music pausing when focus/shutter sound plays or when taking video
    - Can now take video while in call - because why not right?

SamsungIME edits
    - Enabled native longpress delay controls (200, 300, 500ms or custom)

SecEmail edits
    - No longer force-closes if you remove MagazinesHome/Lounge (MyMagazines)

SecLauncer edits
    - Enabled theme chooser capability
    - Included theme chooser, including 6 extra theme apks

SecSettings edits
    - Disabled some popups (adb, nonmarket, wifi on when turning on hotspot)
    - Disconnected from tether provision apk
    - Disabled font apk checking
    - Enabled menu list/grid option on stock ui
    - Added spen, removed fingerprint and rearranged some things on "s5" ui
    - Enabled font clarity option
    - Enabled spellcheck on/off in language settings
    -- May require install of keyboard like google keyboard
    - Enabled call/message block
    - Refined some of the animation step options in developer settings (.25 and .75 added) - thanks bajasur!
    - Connected notification panel settings w/ tsm toggle settings
    -- Won't let you add more than max set by custom toggle number setting in tsm
    -- Won't let you remove if you have only 3 active

SecMms edits
    - Slight bump to attached mms image quality
    - Slight increase to allowable size
    - Increase to allowable recipients, messages, sms-to-mms thresholds
    - Enabled emoji to be sent as sms
    - Enabled folder view option, save to sdcard, reply all option

SecContacts edits
    - Increase to allowable recipients to match SecMms
    - Added image for VoLTE icon when using Call Icon display mod

SystemUI edits
    - Enable auto-brightness adjust in pulldown
    - Added 3 toggles (TSM, wificalling, flashlight)
    -- Borrowed a little from the TMo S5 "official" wifi calling toggle
    - Unlocked a number of hidden toggles
    - Added an S5 version of smart network toggle icon
    - Eliminated popups/warnings on data/airplane/wifi hotspot toggles
    - Toggles will "re-size" when fewer than the custom portrait/landscape number of set to show
    - Made some image/xml edits with the help of foreverloco and wally3614
    -- Allows custom notification background to be seen better, and can allow for transparency
    -- Lessened the amount of dim that occurs to the background when pulling down notification panel
    - Edits to SecSettingsProvider to have all toggles show after data wipe

TSM Parts
    - Underwent some MAJOR restructuring -
    - Added ability to set it as a shortcut
    - Open pen app window
    === Device info ===
    - Device information
    - Battery history
    - Battery information
    - Usage statistics
    - Wifi information
    === General ===
    - Link to developer options
    - Option to disable wakeup booster (only allowed dvfs element, hopefully anyway)
    - NFC mod type
    -- Stock, lockscreen, screen off
    - Option to choose custom air command text color
    - Custom popupbrowser popout app
    -- Requires popupbrowser from 4.3 tweaked...
    - Screen off animations (NOT "on" - by design)
    -- Stock (200ms fade), CRT (400ms), Fade (600ms)
    - Disable wake on un/plug
    - Disable low power screen dimming
    - Disable low/full battery notification
    - Hide pagebuddy notifications
    - Enable volume panel expanded as default
    - Enable/disable headphone ear protections
    - Power menu options are now working
    - Hardkey options -- NEW --
    -- Volume cursor control type 
    --- Up/down moves cursor in text field left/right
    --- Up/down moves cursor in text field right/left
    --- Up/down does not move cursor in text field (stock)
    -- Enable volume music controls
    --- Option to set volume up/down longpress action
    --- Can choose from skip, previous, or pause
    -- Alter actions of doublepress home; longpress menu, back, home
    --- Can pick any shortcut or visible-to-app-drawer app for any of them
    --- Can also choose "screen off" option
    -- Longpress app kill options
    --- Can set to menu, back or none
    === Lockscreen ===
    - Link to SecSettings lockscreen options
    - Option to use custom lockscreen timeout
    -- Can choose between 3-30 seconds
    -- Note that SmartStay will override these settings
    - Option to alter sview background (altered option is just flat black)
    -- This also forces the apply-to-all to be NO in SecSettings when checked
    - Option to force cover to be considered SView cover
    - Option to disable lockscreens (separate from secsettings option)
    - Option for Note3 or AOSP style lockscreen
    - Option to disable aosp haptic feedback
    - Option to allow quick pin/pass unlock
    -- NOTE: This will cause a perceived slow down in responsiveness as every letter typed beyond three gets checked
    - Allow camera widget on secure lockscreens
    - Option to use custom carrier text (and choose text)
    - Option to choose custom carrier text color
    - Option to disable powermenu on lockscreen
    - Option to disable home button wake
    - Enable lockscreen torch
    -- NOTE: Does NOT work on SView screen - this is by design
    - Option to enable volume wake (requires kernel support or device to be plugged in after few seconds of screen off)
    - Option to enable finger ink when swipe + ripple are on
    - Option to enable custom ink colors
    - Option to set custom ink color
    === Statusbar ===
    - Option to toggle between S5 and N3 UI for SystemUI
    - Enable statusbar brightness control
    - Enable doubletap statusbar sleep
    - Disable in-app icon dimming
    - Option to use custom color for status bar
    -- NOTE: Statusbar will still behave as it did on stock in regards to transparency
    - Option to locate toggles at top/bottom or hidden from notification area (thanks to cbucz24 for starting the bottom toggle work!)
    - Link to stock toggle options
    - Toggle reset is functional
    - Set max number of scrollable toggles
    - Option to limit number of toggles shown on panel to same max scrollable number
    - Set portrait/landscape toggle number
    - Turn on/off and set custom toggle/toggle text color
    - Option to hide toggle text completely
    -- This also shrinks the toggle size - thanks @timurg for pointing me in the right direction :)
    - Show/hide brightness bar
    - Clock options
    -- AM/PM type
    -- No clock
    -- Left/right/center
    -- Custom clock color
    -- Day of week large/small
    - Accurate data icon type
    - Enable persistant data icon
    - Show dBm, label, and color options
    - Option to hide signal icon
    - MIUI battery bar options
    -- standard miui feel
    -- mirror
    - Enable charging animation of battery bar
    - Can also set color of battery text/bar via battery text/bar options
    - Removed hide battery checkbox
    - Show battery % text option
    - Now icon type has 4 options
    -- 4.4 stock
    -- 4.4 w/ percent in icon
    -- 4.3 image based (charging not animated, charging icons do not have anim in name)
    -- none
    - Option to alter color of 4.4 battery and text/bolt
    - Option to use static image, animation, or custom color for notification area background (thanks to @jimmydene84 for starting the work on this one!)
    - Option to use stock or animatation sequence for notification area close handle (thanks to @wally3614 for images!)
    - Date/Clock color
    - Show clear in header (AOSP style)
    - Hide no notifications text box
    - Hide Notifications text box
    - Use custom carrier text
    - Use ATTcarrier (statusbar) location
    - Set custom carrier text
    - Set carrier text color
    - Statusbar hide nfc icon option
    - Statusbar hide smart screen icon option
    - Statusbar hide blocking icon option
    - Statusbar hide ime picker icon option
    - Statusbar hide alarm icon option
    - Statusbar hide bluetooth icon option
    - Statusbar hide vibration/silent icons option
    - Statusbar hide wificall icon option
    - Statusbar hide no sim icon option
    === Touchwiz app settings ===
    - Switch between stock and "S5" ui
    -- restarts Secsettings in new ui
    - Email exchange bypass
    -- MUST set this to what you want PRIOR to setting up the account!
    - Steady ringer
    - Skip call ended screen
    - Show record button
    -- NOTE: call recording now works out-of-the-box - seems TMo fixed that!
    -- That being said - thanks go to freeza for pointing me to where the edits need to go if not already there!
    - Show call in contacts
    - Enable scrollable wallpaper
    - Enable infinite scroll
    - Enable hide apps/disable apps in app drawer
    - Alter home upswipe target to Google Now
    - Enable smiley button
    - Network time stamp
    - Disable sms/mms logs
    - Enable convo send/recieve text color
    - Enable thread list send/receive text color

Let me know if there are any suggestions/issues/etc. - also, feel free to stop by the IRC channel Alexia Whitehurst was so kind to make for all of this on freenode - #tweaked. If you don't have an IRC client you can always use their webchat interface here. Happy flashing!

XDA:DevDB Information
    TweakedN3 v3.x, ROM for the AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Contributors
    dwitherell
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    Based On: Stock UVUDNF9 T-Mobile

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 3.95
    Stable Release Date: 2014-10-30

Created 2014-07-16
    Last Updated 2014-10-30
    BELOW ARE RESOURCES FOR MY THEMES @foreverloco THEMES l. All in one post baby!

KRYON THEME
    FOR THE GALAXY NOTE 3 on ATT & TMO RUNNING TWEAKED NF1 KITKAT ROM O N L Y

KRYON THEME is a new theme that digs a little deeper into your Touchwiz ROM's DNA. Its not just image work, but expanding into the smallest things and exploring/exposing new ideas that will make Touchwiz become almost a new UI feel. With KRYON THEMEs, I wanted to merge that edgy taste with a bit of class, to the Touchwiz experience while driving that happy feel and sleek look through out. As an avid AOSP lover, I simply love the Note 3 and all its glory, just not the hideous look of stock TW. KRYON THEME hopes to make you smile :)

These versions are IN BETA RELEASE and consists of the Main Structures-Framework, SecSettings, SecContacts, SecPhone, SystemUi, S5-Mms, Calculator, Job Manager, MultiWindowTray, MusicPlayerWT, Camera and Clock of course there is more to come. Just getting started...
    Screenies:

MATERIAL-L

FLAT MURDER

RED-FLAT MURDER

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=53607818#post53607818

For FOREVERLOCO's BADAYUSS AOSP Multi Color Themes for Tweaked
    Test%20banner.png

ujysyna2.jpg

Download Link Here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2676315
    [size=+2]---MAIN DOWNLOAD LINKS---[/size]
    Note 3 UVUDNF9 Tweaked v3.95 -- Mirror
    NOTE: THIS IS THE FILE THAT INSTALLS THE ROM
    md5: 1FB05B0D42AC12CC77BC88F81A8B7913

Tweaked v3.9/3.95 Custom Install Information -- Mirror
    NOTE: This is NOT a flashable zip! Open it up and read through it!

[size=+1]---OTHER DOWNLOADS---[/size]
    Tweaked ATT Modificatinator UVUDNF9 v3.9/3.95 -- Mirror
    NOTE: This is an aroma-inspired installer that lets you un/re/install most of the mods from the main installer
    NOTE2: YOU MUST EDIT MODIFY.PROP TO USE THIS!!! SEE INSTRUCTIONS HERE FOR MORE INFO!!
    md5: BD344DFE9F81BA4E00177F57B1E4ADAA

Tweaked MiniUpdate 3.9-to-3.95 -- Mirror
    NOTE: THERE WILL BE ISSUES IF FLASHED WHEN NOT ALREADY ON 3.9!!
    NOTE2: This one has a strong chance of NOT breaking themes! Yay!
    md5: 4543A646B574FC9C5A9C9C3EB3D12263

[size=+1]---DOWNLOADABLE FIXES---[/size]

-- SecMms (N3) 3.9+ Fixes --
    ATT Stock White N3 SecMms Fix
    md5: 19B29430E8D99868E19882A8366819DD
    ATT Stock Inverted N3 SecMms Fix
    md5: 9D843240393E04BE4F51083B6042BBD9

-- SecContacts (N3) 3.9+ Fixes --
    ATT Stock White N3 SecContacts Fix
    md5: 57142AF3D851AD301509706849FB7165
    ATT Stock Inverted N3 SecContacts Fix
    md5: D0C96DCD8BAEB29AB66202480CD0F97C

---old download links---

Note 3 UVUDNF9 Tweaked v3.9 -- Mirror
    md5: 9EE03F5A6794BA5658A48621954E6433
    -- General fix for N900A users --
    ATT-ify zip - Flash to make phone ATT friendly!
    md5: 0DF254A405856835F66FAB487E34B40E
    Note 3 UVUDNF9 Tweaked v3.8 -- Mirror
    md5: E76C041A751BEC3BFFC1D3A4571C4BE9
    Tweaked v3.8 Custom Installer Information -- Mirror
    Tweaked ATT Modificatinator UVUDNF9 v3.8 -- Mirror
    NOTE: This is an aroma-inspired installer that lets you un/re/install most of the mods from the main installer
    NOTE2: YOU MUST EDIT MODIFY.PROP TO USE THIS!!! SEE INSTRUCTIONS HERE FOR MORE INFO!!
    md5: 42610B64150AC5125277D3FB74719D34
    Note 3 UVUDNF4 Tweaked v3.5 -- Mirror
    md5: DB29DF70820370B014DAFEB39F08C61D
    Tweaked v3.5 Custom Installer Information -- Mirror
    Tweaked ATT Modificatinator UVUDNF4 v3.5 -- Mirror
    md5: 32E070A023E189AF8F78DABB80C1F8DD
    Note 3 UVUDNF1 Tweaked v3.0 -- Mirror
    md5: B48A541B5B5CD590B9A1A5E6BE5E735C
    Tweaked v3.0 Custom Installer Information -- Mirror
    Tweaked ATT Modificatinator UVUDNF1 v3.0 -- Mirror
    md5: BAFC2C88E113054E8196A62CE9BCD1C6
    Hey @dwitherell any updates?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using XDA Free mobile app

I'm attempting to hold off until TMo gets their official 4.4.4 update... not sure why they are the last carrier this time around, but it is what it is. There was a semi-recent (still 4.4.2) update that I could rebase on... but I've had 5 rebase experiences w/ the n3 on 4.4.2 (well an initial base and then 4 rebases I suppose), so I am trying to hold out assuming 4.4.4 will be coming along soon. Once it has - as promised a while back (to some TMo folks) I will rebase on the 4.4.4 stuff.

I've sort of stalled a bit to be honest... I do have a few things hammered out since the last update, but nothing huge, and real life has been all kinds of demanding taking away from my tinker time quite a bit. I've been occupying myself lending a hand to other folks mostly... but I agree it has been a bit since the last update... at some point when time, inspiration, or a 4.4.4 update hit I will have to get on things again :)
    Sweet looking forward to rhis

Well there ya go then - OP updated :)

Figured I would update the ATT post first this time just for funsies. Hope it all goes well :)

Also - note that there is a mini update flashable that you can flash if you are already on 3.9 and aren't feeling like a full reflash.