FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Stock firmware flashing failed in odin

7th June 2014, 05:39 PM |#1  
saad2687's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Hi
I was trying to flash 3 ireland stock firmware on my sim free unrooted galaxy s5 g900f. Everything was going perfect but in the end odin gave an error saying invalid ext 4 image and since then my phone is stuck on an issue encountered during upgrade screen.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
8th June 2014, 01:08 PM |#2  
sarbe's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 506
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saad2687

Hi
I was trying to flash 3 ireland stock firmware on my sim free unrooted galaxy s5 g900f. Everything was going perfect but in the end odin gave an error saying invalid ext 4 image and since then my phone is stuck on an issue encountered during upgrade screen.
Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Try removing sim and ext sd, if you have one, this seems to work for some.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
11th November 2014, 08:20 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Abbottabad
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarbe

Try removing sim and ext sd, if you have one, this seems to work for some.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I have the same problem . That didnt work for me . Can you suggest anything else?
12th November 2014, 11:02 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I have TOP product code and i want to flash NEE stock but not posible with Odin, at the end Odin gave failed. What is problem with flash? On S4, I have not this problem and flash always been correctly.
12th November 2014, 11:05 AM |#5  
gee2012's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Heerlen
Thanks Meter: 3,473
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsvladimir

I have TOP product code and i want to flash NEE stock but not posible with Odin, at the end Odin gave failed. What is problem with flash? On S4, I have not this problem and flash always been correctly.

Did you shut down the phone, pull the battery and wait for 20 seconds? Then boot into downloadmode and flash the rom with Odin 3.09. Is Kies terminated in windows task manager?
12th November 2014, 02:59 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
No because not been nesesery for TOP rom. Kies not terminatet on task manager. Maybe need change Csc before flash NEE?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes