FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

|ROM|★Skyfall★|►3.28.605.4◄|►4.4.4◄|Nov.4.14 |

13,530 posts
Thanks Meter: 28,827
 
By iB4STiD, Recognized Contributor on 8th April 2014, 06:48 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
6th November 2014, 07:12 PM |#1531  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Yeah, I just flashed 4.4.4 last night and I had to reflash the firmware after doing it the first time
 
 
9th November 2014, 01:38 AM |#1532  
Evocm7's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bakersfield
Thanks Meter: 425
 
More
Never mind. Figured out why I couldn't play any videos. Don't install v7 Harmon mod. It breaks all video playback. Use v6.
The Following User Says Thank You to Evocm7 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Evocm7 Ad-Free
10th November 2014, 07:27 PM |#1533  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Anyone having issues with BlinkFeed delayed updating? It seems like the WiFi cuts out for only BlinkFeed. It'll show updating at the top but takes for ever to stop, not sure what the problem is. Tried a full wipe and reflashed the rom, still no luck though. Any ideas?
10th November 2014, 10:49 PM |#1534  
garywojdan81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 849
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo237

Anyone having issues with BlinkFeed delayed updating? It seems like the WiFi cuts out for only BlinkFeed. It'll show updating at the top but takes for ever to stop, not sure what the problem is. Tried a full wipe and reflashed the rom, still no luck though. Any ideas?

What method did you use to upgrade your firmware to 4.4.4?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
10th November 2014, 10:52 PM |#1535  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garywojdan81

What method did you use to upgrade your firmware to 4.4.4?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Used the same method as the other guy previously, fastboot flashed the firmware without the stock recovery.
11th November 2014, 12:47 AM |#1536  
garywojdan81's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 849
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo237

Used the same method as the other guy previously, fastboot flashed the firmware without the stock recovery.

Flash and reflush or double flash? Don't mean to belabor it, but the absence of the reflush has been a fairly predominant cause if issues.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
11th November 2014, 12:51 AM |#1537  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by garywojdan81

Flash and reflush or double flash? Don't mean to belabor it, but the absence of the reflush has been a fairly predominant cause if issues.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I double flashed, didn't realize there was a difference?
11th November 2014, 02:22 PM |#1538  
iB4STiD's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag somewhere
Thanks Meter: 28,827
 
Donate to Me
More
ode to the double flash
12th November 2014, 04:17 PM |#1539  
iB4STiD's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag somewhere
Thanks Meter: 28,827
 
Donate to Me
More
Exclamation thanks guys/gals
i want to thank everyone for the feedback thro out the time i have supported this rom! i will be closing shop, i will leave links up for those who would like to download this rom.

again thanks everyone
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iB4STiD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iB4STiD Ad-Free
12th November 2014, 05:29 PM |#1540  
TonyStark's Avatar
Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
Flag Malibu Point
Thanks Meter: 11,221
 
More
Info 2
Per OP request,thread closed

Please use the following Q&A for any continued conversation. This Q&A will be P2P only as iB4STiD has now left the stage
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes