CyanogenMod 12.1 for Android One

Android One devices once again got a pretty stable release of Android 5.1. XDA Recognized … more

DexPatcher: Patch Android APKs Using Java

You’ve probably seen or installed modified applications, be it a patched dialer for your … more

Is Cloud Storage Ready to Replace External Storage?

With more and more OEMs ditching SD cards on their flagships, cloud storage is … more

Customized Ultra Stamina for Xperia

XDA Senior Member androidexpert35 has provided us a customized Ultra Stamine Mode from the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Need help updating hboot on Endeavoru CID HTC_622

22nd June 2014, 04:48 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
I have a HTC One Endeavoru I bought unlocked on Amazon and it came with Android Revolution HD 6.1.0. The Hboot version is 0.94.

I'm trying to use it on T-Mobile, but I can't get it to work on data. We tried 3 sims at the store. When I go to the APN screen I get the message "No SIM card found. Please insert a SIM card into the phone".

I would like to installthe current version of Revolution HD to see if that corrects the situation but I believe I need to update the Hboot to do so. I can't find an RUU that would supposedly do the trick.

Details:

Unlocked
S-On
HBOOT -0.94.0000


Any hope? Comments appreciated!
22nd June 2014, 04:57 PM |#2  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 9,698
 
15,086 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
Bootloader unlock is different from carrier unlocked !

Post the outcome of fastboot getvar version-main

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 03:31 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

Bootloader unlock is different from carrier unlocked !

Post the outcome of fastboot getvar version-main

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

(bootloader) version: 0.5a
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 0.94.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: None
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.29.708.9
(bootloader) serialno: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) product: endeavoru
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-T30S
(bootloader) modelid: PJ4610000
(bootloader) cidnum: None
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3877mV
(bootloader) devpower: 82
(bootloader) partition-layout: None
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: None
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 2
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0
23rd June 2014, 10:54 AM |#4  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 673
 
2,220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyricha

(bootloader) version: 0.5a
(bootloader) version-bootloader: 0.94.0000
(bootloader) version-baseband: None
(bootloader) version-cpld: None
(bootloader) version-microp: None
(bootloader) version-main: 1.29.708.9
(bootloader) serialno: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) imei: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(bootloader) product: endeavoru
(bootloader) platform: HBOOT-T30S
(bootloader) modelid: PJ4610000
(bootloader) cidnum: None
(bootloader) battery-status: good
(bootloader) battery-voltage: 3877mV
(bootloader) devpower: 82
(bootloader) partition-layout: None
(bootloader) security: on
(bootloader) build-mode: SHIP
(bootloader) boot-mode: FASTBOOT
(bootloader) commitno-bootloader: None
(bootloader) hbootpreupdate: 2
(bootloader) gencheckpt: 0

Download RUU 1.29.708.9 for endeavoru and run as administrator after this aplay all updates
The Following User Says Thank You to Thant For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd June 2014, 06:33 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
22 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant

Download RUU 1.29.708.9 for endeavoru and run as administrator after this aplay all updates

Thank you so much! After 4 updates (and counting) I have data and things seem good!
11th November 2014, 03:02 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Can you tell me where you got that RUU? I've been searched and haven't been able to.
11th November 2014, 12:11 PM |#7  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 673
 
2,220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltyn

Can you tell me where you got that RUU? I've been searched and haven't been able to.

first post the result from command fastboot getvar version-main
11th November 2014, 08:05 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thant

first post the result from command fastboot getvar version-main

1.29.708.9

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
12th November 2014, 07:09 PM |#9  
Thant's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 673
 
2,220 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltyn

1.29.708.9

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Download From HERE

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
endeavoru. htc_622, revolution hd
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes