Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[SHARE][ROM][MOD] Stock Deodexed For Galaxy Core Duos Only[GT-i8262]

OP rahul.pipaliya007

16th July 2014, 07:37 AM   |  #141  
OP Senior Member
Flag Surat-Anand
Thanks Meter: 36
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zik-zak

When someone is gonna make a rom based on Kitkat or L ?

when Android L sources available for all devices and CM 11 for Core then our xda Member Kahmad and vaibhav will start work on android L "lollipop"
16th July 2014, 07:39 AM   |  #142  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 346
 
1,315 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.pipaliya007

when Android L sources available for all devices and CM 11 for Core then our xda Member Kahmad and vaibhav will start work on android L "lollipop"

They r already working bro.....hope they release it soon....

Always press the thanks button if helped
16th July 2014, 07:44 AM   |  #143  
OP Senior Member
Flag Surat-Anand
Thanks Meter: 36
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM

They r already working bro.....hope they release it soon....

Always press the thanks button if helped

without Android L sorces??? cant believe or they r trying to port develper preview??
16th July 2014, 07:47 AM   |  #144  
F@HIM's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 346
 
1,315 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul.pipaliya007

without Android L sorces??? cant believe or they r trying to port develper preview??

No bro they arent making actual L they r just modifying the stock rom to look like android L means like Sammy kat and all

Always press the thanks button if helped
21st July 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #145  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
58 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Can't install! Recovery (both classic and philz) reboots during wiping data. Tried without wiping, but phone reboots after 2-3 secs.
20th October 2014, 12:15 AM   |  #146  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Please link back to your mod 1 I could not download
I need to download this rom

Deodexed (mod) _I8262XXANB2_by_alex-13021991_cwm.zip
26th October 2014, 04:33 PM   |  #147  
snifing's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 192
 
277 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahmankhan

Please link back to your mod 1 I could not download
I need to download this rom

Deodexed (mod) _I8262XXANB2_by_alex-13021991_cwm.zip

https://yadi.sk/d/HovKf0cWcP8yT
Last edited by snifing; 30th October 2014 at 11:15 AM. Reason: yadi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snifing For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th November 2014, 11:11 PM   |  #148  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbek

What about multiwindow full or jus slidebar

Sent from my GT-I8262 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thanks for you

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by F@HIM

They r already working bro.....hope they release it soon....

Always press the thanks button if helped

where is the link????

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes