Originally Posted by smntheboss
Hey bro.. I m on latest cm 11 ..Android 4.4.4 and i have not found any such issue.
Suggest u to disable GPS and mobile data/wifi while no using to save battery.
Hey, thanks for your answer. I am sure it's not a CM11 issue and not a battery issue. It should be something in the way the phone registers the battery level. It possibly was my fault as a few months ago, when I flashed a new ROM (I think it was AOKP from my old stock ROM), I did it with low battery. Now I think that crashed something that I cannot find anywhere.
What did I do since I detected the issue:
1) I tried changing for a new battery and for a battery in other i9082 that works perfectly
2) I tried restoring the original stock ROM and recovery
3) I tried flashing different custom ROMs (I love CM11) and different Recoveries (I prefer Clockworkmod)
4) I tried all kind of battery calibrators
5) I followed as many tutorials as available for cleaning the battery stats (even deleting the file in data/system), even those in youtube for other phones and ROMs
It seams to be the same issue described originally by Saurabhrajoria at the beginning of this discussion, but I cannot find any other space where to find a definitive solution.
I hope someone can help. It's not a big issue, but it's frustrating not being able to resolve it.