OP Senior Member
Flag Green Cove Springs, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,006

980 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by akahroba

Did you manage to boot up with lollipop? And is the current kernel compatible with lollipop?

No, and no. It will be compatible with Lollipop, but right now it's not. I've got gee to build but not boot. DU is no longer using omni as a base, we're going straight aosp, so it's quite a job getting everything setup. Progress is rolling along though, and the finished product will be well worth the wait. I can't say for certain but it my personal belief that the new version will haul ass in comparison. Original sourcing is going to be awesome.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to k5t4j5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2014, 06:12 PM   |  #1082  
OP Senior Member
Flag Green Cove Springs, FL
Thanks Meter: 1,006

980 posts
Donate to Me
More
Unfortunately for you all, I am done with this project. Some issues have arose that I'm not going to tolerate. I'm not someone to gossip about anything, so please don't pm or ask why. Just know that things didn't work out with me coming back to Dirty Unicorns, no matter how much I did to keep things afloat. Some things in life are just not worth the aggravation. I will continue with Optimus G development as long as I have the device, so I'll still be around to bring you guys a rom here and there. Just not with this team, or this project. Sorry guys.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to k5t4j5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #1083  
Flag Sarajevo
Thanks Meter: 17

58 posts
More
Sorry to hear that
Keep on with the good work, I'll hope to see some other stuff from you for GEE.
Cheers

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to nuraH6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2014, 06:49 PM   |  #1084  
Thanks Meter: 483

1,345 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by k5t4j5

Unfortunately for you all, I am done with this project. Some issues have arose that I'm not going to tolerate. I'm not someone to gossip about anything, so please don't pm or ask why. Just know that things didn't work out with me coming back to Dirty Unicorns, no matter how much I did to keep things afloat. Some things in life are just not worth the aggravation. I will continue with Optimus G development as long as I have the device, so I'll still be around to bring you guys a rom here and there. Just not with this team, or this project. Sorry guys.

hoooof! once again. no need to ask. from the way they behaved with me pages ago, it's almost obvious why you can't get along well with them. I understand you well. Keep your chin up. We're all thankful to you. for all the developments, responsiveness and patience you've always had here and there.
I suggest you to join Liquid Smooth team. They asked me to introduce them a good maintainer and they would officially support OG. Now a good dev is free here.
The Following User Says Thank You to akahroba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #1085  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 4

12 posts
More
Thanks @k5t4j5 for all your time & effort. Can't wait to see what you do with L. I really like your style.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to israphil622 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread