No registration required

G2 On Screen Phone *awesome*

OP petwussy

24th October 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #91  
Flag Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Thanks Meter: 10

67 posts
More
Thanks wulsic, I'll gonna try this topic.
30th October 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #92  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
cool,i like it

来自我的 LG-F320K 上的 Tapatalk
30th October 2014, 03:01 PM   |  #93  
Thanks Meter: 482

741 posts
For whatever reason, when this is installed, the Ok Google hot word detection turns off. Otherwise this is really cool.
13th November 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #94  

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond12

It's been stated before, there is a power button that can turn the phone back on.

I have a working system via WiFi whilst the phone is awake. Once I disconnect and the G2 goes to sleep, I cannot get it to wake up be clicking this top right key. It just gives a ping noise from the PC (Win 7 Ultimate). I have tried clicking before, whilst and after going through the connect sequence. Any suggestions why it is not working please?
13th November 2014, 10:26 PM   |  #95  
Thanks Meter: 54

222 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUB1L

I have a working system via WiFi whilst the phone is awake. Once I disconnect and the G2 goes to sleep, I cannot get it to wake up be clicking this top right key. It just gives a ping noise from the PC (Win 7 Ultimate). I have tried clicking before, whilst and after going through the connect sequence. Any suggestions why it is not working please?

Please explain what you mean by "once I disconnect".
If you disconnect OSP from the phone, you shouldn't expect to be able to wake the phone.
If the phone just goes to sleep but OSP is still connected, clicking the button wakes the phone.
On my setup I can even double click the screen to put the phone to sleep and then wake it up clicking the button.
The Following User Says Thank You to diamond12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2014, 11:55 PM   |  #96  

5 posts
Once connected, the phone did not go to sleep as it normally does, which was not good for battery or screen.
Yes I have found that it will go to sleep if I do the double tap on a blank area of screen. As you state, it will then switch on and off using this button on the side. Thanks for your help..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread