[Q] No lte option on my lg g2 D802 via three in the UK

OP xlairways

11th November 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #11  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by errikosd

It's a sum produced by a hashing algorithm (MD5 in our case) which is used to check the integrity of the downloaded file (that is, the .kdz file).

You can find various tools on the internet to do that in Windows, just Google it!

ok brilliant many thanks. The swiss version should be ok flash I take it as long as the suffix does not start with A6 which I presume is for the 16gb model.
11th November 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #12  
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 68

135 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by serenity123

ok brilliant many thanks. The swiss version should be ok flash I take it as long as the suffix does not start with A6 which I presume is for the 16gb model.

Exactly. I have quoted the one you should download. I have flashed the exact same one on my Hong-Kong D802.
The Following User Says Thank You to errikosd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th November 2014, 08:17 AM   |  #13  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by errikosd

Exactly. I have quoted the one you should download. I have flashed the exact same one on my Hong-Kong D802.

I tried for an hour last night flashing the room. Followed the instructions precisely however I was getting stuck at 2% when the update failed. I also kept getting a message connection to server has failed. I reinstalled the drivers a few times but still the same. I was using Windows 8 64bit. Any ideas? Thanks.
14th November 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #14  
Flag Islamabad
Thanks Meter: 496

1,161 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlairways

Thank you I will give this a try.
My software version is D80220a-466-92 so I think it's from HKG, could I ask what version you flased it to please? Thank you so much for your help.

Its a Taiwan phone, I have same phone but 16GB .. I flashed H3G firmware and LTE option is there and works like a charm...

Caution :: Dont flash 16GB model firmware on 32GB model
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread