OP AxAtAx

14th November 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #281  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 143

630 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver44

I guess I'm going to need to make a call to Tmo and see what's up? When I reached my 5gb of usage, tether got completely shut off. It would turn on, but what ever was connected and the only Web page available was a Tmo page telling me to add tethering to my plan. Bummer because a few months ago I would tether and my account would show no data usage under the tethering section. I was tethering away care free with like 15-20gb of usage. I'm just confused why I can't get it back? I've went back to the previous versions of my rom that worked and other ROMs I confirmed it working. I must have some sort of flag from Tmo or something. Besides going back to those roms, I've tried maybe 4 or 5 other methods and zero have kept my tether data usage showing no usage. If you or anyone knows how to fix this I would be very appreciative! If I would be OK with tether data throttled.

So basically what your saying is that with tethering provisioning removed it hides your data usage completely or just your tether data because i thought that with there contracts its 3 or 5 gb plans with either teher or data doesnt matter which you use once you surpass the limit your throttled. Dont know why yours justs stops completely maybe because of the 15 to 20 gb lol!
The Following User Says Thank You to slickrick54 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th November 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #282  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Sanger
Thanks Meter: 3,845

6,390 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slickrick54

So basically what your saying is that with tethering provisioning removed it hides your data usage completely or just your tether data because i thought that with there contracts its 3 or 5 gb plans with either teher or data doesnt matter which you use once you surpass the limit your throttled. Dont know why yours justs stops completely maybe because of the 15 to 20 gb lol!

I want to thank you guys taking up the slack on the tethering I personally don't use it nor have any idea about so a public thanks for your input.👍👍

"And on that bombshell it's time to end the show!" Sent from my VisionX powered G900A Rockin XKRomeBlue
14th November 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #283  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag ViSiONViLLE
Thanks Meter: 13,650

10,997 posts
Donate to Me
More
Important
Due to me not being able to edit my OP's properly on this site, I am temporarily closing my threads until further notice. This is to time consuming using external editors to what I need to do here. Please be patient, as I have a life outside of this, and not being to do what I need to do is very annoying! Thank you for your Vision support.
The Following User Says Thank You to AxAtAx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
g900f, g900t, gs5, vision
Previous Thread Next Thread