Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Xfinity live streaming channels on the fire tv

OP tri0xinn

18th August 2014, 04:38 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 4

37 posts
Is there any progress on the no wifi issue with xfinity to go app on fire tv ? The exposed module is listed to have some issues so is there an alternative.
Any help is appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to ncube2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th November 2014, 06:13 AM   |  #22  
Flag Sacramento
Thanks Meter: 3

9 posts
There has been no updates here in a while. So here's an nice update. xfinity on demand version 2.4.0.001 now works just fine on LAN and WIFI. Using the first apk grabber that comes up on google grabs an older version of the apk, try an alternate version and it will grab the latest.

-kadafi
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xkadafix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th November 2014, 03:24 AM   |  #23  
Thanks Meter: 3

202 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkadafix

There has been no updates here in a while. So here's an nice update. xfinity on demand version 2.4.0.001 now works just fine on LAN and WIFI. Using the first apk grabber that comes up on google grabs an older version of the apk, try an alternate version and it will grab the latest.

-kadafi

I am a bit confused on how you grabbed the old version. I use Evozi apk downloader and I just paste the link of Xfinity GO Play store and paste in Evozi website and get the latest update. What are you using to download and to select the old apk. Would you be able to post the version that works on LAN also?

Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread