No registration required

DroID3Tagger new app

OP gufoman88

21st April 2014, 09:44 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello
i'm using this app with my nexus 5 but every time i use at the end of the process the app FC.
there is some developer that is able to decompile and adjust this app?
this app is no maintining since 2011 and the developer is not responding to mail.
i continue to use this app because is the only one that read the fingerprint of the song directly from storage.
sorry for my english.
1st November 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 5

122 posts
sorry if I'm not helping, but I also use this application a lot for my mp3 collection since my first Android phone, until now, but it reported error also

anybody know what is the other id 3 tagger application that can tag multiple mp3 continously by detecting it from the finger print data only?

thankx before.
16th November 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 38

38 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tulalhyt

sorry if I'm not helping, but I also use this application a lot for my mp3 collection since my first Android phone, until now, but it reported error also

anybody know what is the other id 3 tagger application that can tag multiple mp3 continously by detecting it from the finger print data only?

thankx before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gufoman88

Hello
i'm using this app with my nexus 5 but every time i use at the end of the process the app FC.
there is some developer that is able to decompile and adjust this app?
this app is no maintining since 2011 and the developer is not responding to mail.
i continue to use this app because is the only one that read the fingerprint of the song directly from storage.
sorry for my english.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2750197
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread