Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] TMS3KK 3 NE4 | TW4.4.2 | (661 mb) [10-21-14]

OP talkingmonkeys

Announcement from talkingmonkeys: Version 3 is now in the OP
4th November 2014, 05:59 AM   |  #1251  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
Can I do chromecast mirror on this Rom? I don't see the option.
7th November 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #1252  
Michigan
Thanks Meter: 31

138 posts
Blacked Gmail
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingmonkeys

I'll have to look through and find the few black buttons with black text and see if I can fix it. It may be a few days until I get the chance though, sorry.

Did you ever fix the gmail so the buttons all show? I would like to get back to using your ROM
8th November 2014, 12:56 AM   |  #1253  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,108

1,615 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhumfleet

Did you ever fix the gmail so the buttons all show? I would like to get back to using your ROM

I haven't had the chance yet. Its not just gmail though its something in the framework I need to find I think. I don't think theres any black text still so its going to take hours finding which black button image it is.

I'll try to get it done sometime this week if I can. I don't run into it in most of the apps I use but I will use gmail and find it. I've just had a lot to deal with off of here and haven't had the chance. Soon I should hopefully.
Last edited by talkingmonkeys; 8th November 2014 at 12:58 AM.
11th November 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #1254  
Michigan
Thanks Meter: 31

138 posts
problem solved
Quote:

Hey TM, Since they updated Gmail the problem I was having is fixed. I can see all the buttons I care about now in your ROM.

Thought you would like to kow
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mhumfleet For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th November 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #1255  
Thanks Meter: 365

1,955 posts
Quote:

Hey TM, Since they updated Gmail the problem I was having is fixed. I can see all the buttons I care about now in your ROM.

Nice!
12th November 2014, 03:30 AM   |  #1256  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,108

1,615 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thats bad news to me lol I need to get it fixed and I don't have the old gmail. Glad it works good now though. I still need to go through it. I'm also annoyed by the light blue text in the notification panel. I still don't have an eta but there will be a 3.1 coming out in the near future.

I wanted to get the theme done for enewman17 to add to s3rx but I still haven't finished it. I'll be posting it seperate and in its own thread once I complete it. The goal is to also make it work with likewise. I'll finish it with this rom first though then see if I can find the time to make sure everything works properly for the other roms.
The Following User Says Thank You to talkingmonkeys For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th November 2014, 02:17 AM   |  #1257  
Conway, SC
Thanks Meter: 129

862 posts
TM,
Came back to this rom today to give it a good trial. Used it for a short time before but didn't give it a good go because of the tw browser. After getting chrome setup, debloating, and loading an icon pkg l must say it is performing very well.

No changes with trickster and getting good batt life and seems to be as snappy as the latest asop roms. Double tap to sleep would be nice! May try lg3 keyboard....show widget ecpanded would be nice. Don't. Use xposed!

Thanks for your work....hope you continue with this one or at least give the theme option for likewise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using XDA Free mobile app
Last edited by tallsilver; 16th November 2014 at 02:23 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to tallsilver For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kitkat aosp theme, tms3, tw 4.3
Previous Thread Next Thread