Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][4.2.2]MIUI v5 4.8.8[11/08/2014]

OP teddytsen

14th November 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #231  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,112
 
3,475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by physcodelic

hello OP, I want to ask about kernel download link. I've tried all method to download but fail. Straight from phone or PC, not one successfully download the kernel (all kernel link). Fortunately, no problem while downloading the ROM file.

Please, can you check kernel link?
My mom's Ace 2 using S6D display, she really want MIUI so much after seen my Xiaomi Redmi 1s
Pity for her to choose Samsung Ace 2, she must be really patient enough to use those crippled and failure Samsung stock JB....

http://d-h.st/mRz
The Following User Says Thank You to teddytsen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th November 2014, 08:38 AM   |  #232  
Senior Member
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 378
 
558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
Donate to Me
More
s6d Chip is not a big Problem.. for Blackscreen..
It looks like that s6d is a bit worses chip as ws24... it needs more Voltage to run properly.
Also it needed more latency time from screen OFF ---> ON..
The bigger Value is already setted in Kernel for both Devices.. s6d and ws24.. to avoid Problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to ace2nutzer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th November 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #233  
physcodelic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
206 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddytsen

http://d-h.st/mRz

I will try this link. Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace2nutzer

s6d Chip is not a big Problem.. for Blackscreen..
It looks like that s6d is a bit worses chip as ws24... it needs more Voltage to run properly.
Also it needed more latency time from screen OFF ---> ON..
The bigger Value is already setted in Kernel for both Devices.. s6d and ws24.. to avoid Problems.

Very clear explanation from you thats maybe explain bad battery life.
Not even last for 2 days, for sms and call only.
14th November 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #234  
Senior Member
Flag bekasi
Thanks Meter: 28
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
hi @teddytsen can you port miui on s3 mini? @PolishVodka have tried to port ,but just accept bootloop
and never fix it since 1mouth ago, sorry for outoftopic
and that is our thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2454739
thanks before dev
14th November 2014, 11:51 PM   |  #235  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,112
 
3,475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardi7690

hi @teddytsen can you port miui on s3 mini? @PolishVodka have tried to port ,but just accept bootloop
and never fix it since 1mouth ago, sorry for outoftopic
and that is our thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2454739
thanks before dev

Maybe.. When i rtn from vacation i might try.
The Following User Says Thank You to teddytsen For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th November 2014, 11:57 PM   |  #236  
Senior Member
Flag bekasi
Thanks Meter: 28
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddytsen

Maybe.. When i rtn from vacation i might try.

ahaa... thankyou dev
nice to see you... i really love miui rom
hopefully is will come with stable

now, back to the topic,,
16th November 2014, 10:41 PM   |  #237  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
55 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddytsen

Maybe.. When i rtn from vacation i might try.

will there be a port of v6 ??? would be a nice xmas gift
17th November 2014, 01:20 AM   |  #238  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,112
 
3,475 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjub6

will there be a port of v6 ??? would be a nice xmas gift

Im a nub porter and compiler :/ don't expect too much

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes