Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

CloudNotifier Send your iPhone Notifications on your Galaxy Gear !

OP Accounti

5th August 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #71  
Flag Cuppertino, CA
Thanks Meter: 11

233 posts
More
You mean CloudNotifier? I'm assuming you have that already to be in that particular situation LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriouspyro

You had mentioned a bt app from cydia. If you don't mind, which app are you using?

5th August 2014, 10:34 PM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 8

119 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donmotobike

You mean CloudNotifier? I'm assuming you have that already to be in that particular situation LOL

Lol no I have that part already. You said you downloaded a Bluetooth tethering app from cydia. My iPhone has one built in through Tmobile but if you know of a better one, preferably one that doesn't cut my wifi connection to use the tether, I'd be happy to hear about it.
5th August 2014, 11:22 PM   |  #73  
Flag Cuppertino, CA
Thanks Meter: 11

233 posts
More
Cydia - TetherMe
My bad lol - the app is called TetherMe - this will allow you to do bluetooth tethering through your iPhone…$5 worth every penny in Cydia….it will activate the built in tethering application in the iPhone 5/5s and good thing about this is that not detected by att because you're using build in iPhone 5 app but if you go over 5 gig per month att will slow you down and you have to be unlimited data…or you can go over your data easily..

Quote:
Originally Posted by notoriouspyro

Lol no I have that part already. You said you downloaded a Bluetooth tethering app from cydia. My iPhone has one built in through Tmobile but if you know of a better one, preferably one that doesn't cut my wifi connection to use the tether, I'd be happy to hear about it.

8th September 2014, 12:34 PM   |  #74  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 9

56 posts
Up !
16th September 2014, 10:34 AM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Any plans on developing this for the Android Wear platform? Would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to have something like this for the Moto360. Would certainly pay.
16th September 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #76  

1 posts
help!
thank your Tutorial,i can recive the message,but all chinese text be many ?????,so,i want ask for some help, can newtifry support chinese?
5th November 2014, 02:14 AM   |  #77  

1 posts
Siri
hi im new to this thread (and XDA). I was able to get my notifications going perfect as the thread instructs me to do. I got it setup to where it reads my text messages to me so im loving my watch. my question is I noticed that im able to use Siri over the watch by pressing the home button on the phone.i was seeing if theres a way to activate the home button on the phone thru the watch so you don't have to press it on the iPhone.

my iphone has the following: cloudnotifier, nils, newtifry, tetherme and woks awesome.
p.s. thank you for putting this tutorial together its so awesome
13th November 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #78  
Thanks Meter: 29

141 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjinlong

thank your Tutorial,i can recive the message,but all chinese text be many ?????,so,i want ask for some help, can newtifry support chinese?

This is exactly what I am experiencing here. PushingBox and Pushbullet both support Chinese Notifications but CloudNotifier doesn't seem to handle Chinese and other languages. How should we fix this?

17th November 2014, 06:33 AM   |  #79  
Thanks Meter: 27

267 posts
Info
Hi, are you planning to make this tweak for iOS 8? In the cydia's page it says iOS 6&7, will this work in the newest release as it is now? Thank you
17th November 2014, 07:36 AM   |  #80  
Thanks Meter: 29

141 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire88

Hi, are you planning to make this tweak for iOS 8? In the cydia's page it says iOS 6&7, will this work in the newest release as it is now? Thank you

It works on my iOS8 iPhone 6 Plus normally

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cloud, cloudnotifier, gear, iphone, notifications
Previous Thread Next Thread