Lollipop Leak Available for the Sprint Galaxy S5

Since the Android 5.0Lollipop’s official release not too long ago, we’ve seen … more

CPU Spy Gets an Android Lollipop Makeover

At some point in the distant past, you probably heard of CPU Spy for Android by XDARetired … more

Amazon Fire TV Stick vs Chromecast – XDA TV

There is no doubt that Amazon is a huge player in many markets, and they want to be a huge … more

Fight the Heat and Conserve Battery with EaseUS Coolphone

Memory hungry Android applications are often responsible for making our device … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

my nexus 10 screen , has a yellow spot when displaying white!!!!!!

OP solom.doctor1990

22nd October 2014, 04:25 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 8

49 posts
Ive had mine for close to two years now, same issue. I even sent mine to samsung during the warranty period, but they are full on retard. They “updated“ the software then sent it back. They wasted just about 2 months of my time to do that.

I try my hardest to just ignore it nowadays.
17th November 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #12  
Flag Suzhou China
Thanks Meter: 166

775 posts
More
Same boat for me.. Yellow tinge right where I see it..
Fine with videos and black background... Not been left on as always had it screen off after a minute of no use...
Just been usual usage over the last two years..I must admit..lots of usage each and everyday but what pisses me off is my TF101 screen which is two years older almost and still OK...
Seems there is no screens around as well as been hunting high and low on the net..
If you have this problem head to the google groups page and post so that others know..

https://productforums.google.com/for...10/G0zLHMvjx9I
Last edited by dgcruzing; 18th November 2014 at 04:46 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread