Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Want 3.0.101 with OC or Without?
OC 22 50.00%
Without OC 22 50.00%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] [4.4.4_r2] [OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v3.2 Nightlies - Janice [08/14] [TN]

OP iiD4x

Announcement from iiD4x: Milestone v3.1 OFFICIAL [07/14]
5th November 2014, 09:58 AM   |  #561  
Thanks Meter: 11

83 posts
More
Info 2 Try CM11 by Team Canjica too
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish00015

After all Krnel related bugs get fixed. Please update this rom with latest sources.

we appreciate your Hard work... please do not abandon this ROM.

Not to worry, CM11 ROM by Team Canjica is great and getting updated. Works fine.
Last edited by timbuctoo; 5th November 2014 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Add link to Team Canjica's ROM
5th November 2014, 10:01 AM   |  #562  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Ar Riyadh
Thanks Meter: 1,897

1,120 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish00015

After all Krnel related bugs get fixed. Please update this rom with latest sources.

we appreciate your Hard work... please do not abandon this ROM.

I'm still having issues with building..
Unfortunately that @Rox didn't tell me how to fix it when I asked him.

For DEVS:
Code:
system/core/include/cutils/trace.h:148: error: undefined reference to 'atrace_setup'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:240: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::finish_vector()'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:241: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::~VectorImpl()'
system/core/include/cutils/trace.h:260: error: undefined reference to 'atrace_marker_fd'
system/core/include/cutils/trace.h:189: error: undefined reference to 'atrace_enabled_tags'
system/core/include/cutils/trace.h:189: error: undefined reference to 'atrace_marker_fd'
system/core/include/utils/String16.h:193: error: undefined reference to 'strzcmp16'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:274: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::editArrayImpl()'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:274: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::editArrayImpl()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:800: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::appendFormat(char const*, ...)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:811: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::appendFormat(char const*, ...)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:850: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::append(char const*)'
system/core/include/utils/Trace.h:54: error: undefined reference to 'atrace_enabled_tags'
frameworks/native/include/binder/IInterface.h:50: error: undefined reference to 'android::BBinder::BBinder()'
frameworks/native/include/binder/IInterface.h:50: error: undefined reference to 'android::BBinder::BBinder()'
system/core/include/utils/RefBase.h:326: error: undefined reference to 'android::RefBase::weakref_type::incWeak(void const*)'
system/core/include/utils/RefBase.h:326: error: undefined reference to 'android::RefBase::weakref_type::incWeak(void const*)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:866: error: undefined reference to 'eglDestroySyncKHR'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:68: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::clear()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:86: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::format(char const*, ...)'
system/core/include/utils/RefBase.h:319: error: undefined reference to 'android::RefBase::createWeak(void const*) const'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:557: error: undefined reference to 'android::Rect::intersect(android::Rect const&, android::Rect*) const'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:328: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::insertAt(void const*, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/BufferQueue.cpp:457: error: undefined reference to 'eglClientWaitSyncKHR'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:373: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::removeItemsAt(unsigned int, unsigned int)'
system/core/include/utils/RefBase.h:453: error: undefined reference to 'android::RefBase::weakref_type::attemptIncStrong(void const*)'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl1()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl2()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl3()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl4()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl5()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl6()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl7()'
/home/android/liquid/out/target/product/janice/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libgui_intermediates/BufferQueue.o:BufferQueue.cpp:vtable for android::Vector<android::IGraphicBufferConsumer::BufferItem>: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::reservedVectorImpl8()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/GraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:38: error: undefined reference to 'android::GraphicBuffer::GraphicBuffer(unsigned int, unsigned int, int, unsigned int, unsigned int)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/GraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:39: error: undefined reference to 'android::GraphicBuffer::initCheck() const'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/GraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:43: error: undefined reference to 'android::GraphicBuffer::dumpAllocationsToSystemLog()'
system/core/include/utils/String16.h:193: error: undefined reference to 'strzcmp16'
frameworks/native/include/binder/IInterface.h:136: error: undefined reference to 'android::BpRefBase::BpRefBase(android::sp<android::IBinder> const&)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:58: error: undefined reference to 'android::GraphicBuffer::GraphicBuffer()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:59: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::read(android::Flattenable&) const'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:109: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::write(android::Flattenable const&)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferAlloc.cpp:93: error: undefined reference to 'android::BBinder::BBinder()'
frameworks/native/include/binder/IInterface.h:136: error: undefined reference to 'android::BpRefBase::BpRefBase(android::sp<android::IBinder> const&)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:134: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::write(android::Flattenable const&)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:120: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::readInplace(unsigned int) const'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:63: error: undefined reference to 'android::GraphicBuffer::GraphicBuffer()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:64: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::read(android::Flattenable&) const'
frameworks/native/include/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.h:109: error: undefined reference to 'android::Flattenable::~Flattenable()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:249: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::writeInplace(unsigned int)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:257: error: undefined reference to 'android::Fence::Fence()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/IGraphicBufferProducer.cpp:103: error: undefined reference to 'android::Fence::Fence()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/ISensorEventConnection.cpp:63: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::writeInt64(long long)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/ISensorEventConnection.cpp:64: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::writeInt64(long long)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/ISensorEventConnection.cpp:106: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::readInt64() const'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/ISensorEventConnection.cpp:107: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::readInt64() const'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:241: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::~VectorImpl()'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:81: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::setCapacity(unsigned int)'
frameworks/native/include/binder/Parcel.h:382: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::readInt32(int*) const'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:338: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::add(void const*)'
frameworks/native/include/gui/Sensor.h:44: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::String8(android::String8 const&)'
frameworks/native/include/gui/Sensor.h:44: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::String8(android::String8 const&)'
frameworks/native/include/private/gui/LayerState.h:60: error: undefined reference to 'android::Rect::makeInvalid()'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/ISurfaceComposer.cpp:172: error: undefined reference to 'android::Parcel::readInt32(int*) const'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:81: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::setCapacity(unsigned int)'
system/core/include/utils/Vector.h:338: error: undefined reference to 'android::VectorImpl::add(void const*)'
frameworks/native/include/private/gui/LayerState.h:33: error: undefined reference to 'android::Region::Region(android::Region const&)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/SyncFeatures.cpp:41: error: undefined reference to 'eglGetDisplay'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/SyncFeatures.cpp:44: error: undefined reference to 'eglQueryStringImplementationANDROID(void*, int)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/SyncFeatures.cpp:58: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::append(char const*)'
frameworks/native/libs/gui/SyncFeatures.cpp:91: error: undefined reference to 'android::String8::String8(android::String8 const&)'
more info at : http://hastebin.com/rumemuzowa.vbs
Last edited by iiD4x; 6th November 2014 at 08:35 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iiD4x For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th November 2014, 08:10 AM   |  #563  
Thanks Meter: 2

49 posts
More
@iiD4x i really hope you manage to fix all those errors, i literally tried all the available roms for janice and there's no one with the same amount of customization and as smooth/fast as this one

btw, i hope someone can help me, i'm experiencing a realy annoying "bug": i can't block ads on the device either using the adblock option in settings -> advanced or with an app like adaway. basically the ads block randomly resets after some time after i apply the new host file; i'm browsing the internet and i see ads, if i go check adaway it says "block disabled" even if i manually selected it 10mins or 10hrs before. is there someway to prevent this?
16th November 2014, 09:26 AM   |  #564  
Thanks Meter: 7

23 posts
Let Hope should not die.

we know you can do it, you will do.
thanks......... for all the efforts you put.
16th November 2014, 02:12 PM   |  #565  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
I have a lot crashing apps (com.android.phone stopped). I flashed gapps pico (the smallest) package.

Procedure followed:
I did a factory reset of the original 2.3.6 rom
Flashed LS-KK-v3.2-2014-08-14-janice.zip using teamwin
Flasehd pa_gapps-modular-pico-4.4.4-20141110-signed.zip using teamwin
Then I did another factory reset.
Bootup, configured phone, added google account
Lot's of errors, apps don't work etc, so reflashed both zips using the new recovery

Rom functioning is somewhat improved. But still no cellular coverage, very laggy sometimes, battery suddenly empty (from 40% to 8% after reboot) and com.android.phone still closes every 2 or three minutes.

The moments it works it works very smoothly so I like to get this working. Please provide me with advice?
17th November 2014, 05:00 AM   |  #566  

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiceworm

I have a lot crashing apps (com.android.phone stopped). I flashed gapps pico (the smallest) package.

Procedure followed:
I did a factory reset of the original 2.3.6 rom
Flashed LS-KK-v3.2-2014-08-14-janice.zip using teamwin
Flasehd pa_gapps-modular-pico-4.4.4-20141110-signed.zip using teamwin
Then I did another factory reset.
Bootup, configured phone, added google account
Lot's of errors, apps don't work etc, so reflashed both zips using the new recovery

Rom functioning is somewhat improved. But still no cellular coverage, very laggy sometimes, battery suddenly empty (from 40% to 8% after reboot) and com.android.phone still closes every 2 or three minutes.

The moments it works it works very smoothly so I like to get this working. Please provide me with advice?

You Should First Flash 4.1.2 then install LS3.2, Set scheduler to Interactive/sioplus, Clock speed11000/200, Gpu OC 680/330. Remove bootanimation to save battery
17th November 2014, 01:06 PM   |  #567  
Thanks Meter: 1

13 posts
Thanks ashish.

Can I just flash the 4.1.2 samsung rom, boot up and configure and than flash this liquidsmooth v3.2 rom?
Or do I have to flash the 2.3.6 rom again, then flash 4.1.2 and than liquidsmooth?
Can someone tell me what flashing 4.1.2 does? Does it flash a new radio for example?
17th November 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #568  

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiceworm

Thanks ashish.

Can I just flash the 4.1.2 samsung rom, boot up and configure and than flash this liquidsmooth v3.2 rom?
Or do I have to flash the 2.3.6 rom again, then flash 4.1.2 and than liquidsmooth?
Can someone tell me what flashing 4.1.2 does? Does it flash a new radio for example?

You should flash 2.3.6>4.1.2>root>temprecovery>format system, wipe data,cache,dalvik cache>Installls3.2
For Kit kat version Base requirement mentioned in OP is 4.1.2 so you should follow above procedure for stable rom.
Last edited by ashish00015; 17th November 2014 at 06:33 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread