Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Unlimited video Recording on Gear

OP Raygray123

25th June 2014, 03:33 PM   |  #31  
Thanks Meter: 43

81 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Aykroyd

Yes.. but how do you make the full version of SVR work on the stock ROM since it doesn't have the Google Apps (Account System) nor internet? I want to buy the full version but it won't validate on the watch because of those reasons I mentioned.

I contacted the developer and he told me that they will look into it and get back to me in a couple of days with a solution

hey, well I'm on null_ 23 so... just get on it if you want to make it work easily ^^
6th July 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 114

344 posts
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dingbackground

Just tried this with null_23 using a gravity box quicktile to start/stop. Works fine.....records with the screen off and supposedly up to 5 hours (and it's free).
17th November 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
gear2
I read that you transferred this app tp use on the gear.... how did you accomplish this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy gear, svr, video recorder
Previous Thread Next Thread