Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

XTZ-Call&USSD Enabler (Update: 13/06/2014)

OP monivan

20th October 2014, 01:23 PM   |  #81  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
222 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Can anyone help how to edit build.prop to phone as I would like to use my network provider blocked my sim card if it detects data use in tablets thanks.
Last edited by iamflamez; 23rd October 2014 at 11:44 PM.
28th October 2014, 06:49 AM   |  #82  
Azar_98's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Doha
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Donate to Me
More
Talking 4.4.4 .283
is it possible to install this on stock SGP321 4.4.4 rooted .283? if not, can you please port it, as 4.4.4 is already released long time ago? thanks very much!!
28th October 2014, 09:28 AM   |  #83  
Rootk1t's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azar_98

is it possible to install this on stock SGP321 4.4.4 rooted .283? if not, can you please port it, as 4.4.4 is already released long time ago? thanks very much!!

See post #1. It's possible.
29th October 2014, 06:44 AM   |  #84  
Azar_98's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Doha
Thanks Meter: 1
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rootk1t

See post #1. It's possible.

oh ok, i saw it )
29th October 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #85  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Bluetooth headset
Hello, this is the first time I write in this great forum. I have my tablet with Android 4.4.4 + Root + Dual Recovery + Cell, I'm very happy, but..........
I have a problem with Bluetooth headset does not work hang function call. I've tried are different brands and models of headphones and does not work. I can pick up a call, but I can not hang. When I press the talk button on the screen I see "Call not sent". It's uncomfortable, because for such a large tablet good Bluetooth headset that would work correctly. I have looked several times the settings and do not see anything, all I can do is hang up directly on the screen or the power button. Has anyone tried it a Bluetooth headset that works well?

Regards,
11th November 2014, 01:44 PM   |  #86  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2006
Wifi stop work in grey amber
hey
i install the XPODE MODE AND MODELS .
now JUST LTE WORK BUT WIFI NOT.

and the dialer saw me that he dials but actullay no.
plz help
15th November 2014, 12:19 PM   |  #87  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 10
 
75 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by animer3009

Hi people!
There is other solution to:
1) flash baseband
2) install xposed frimework (will reboot)
3) install and enable in xposed: kitkat sms+tether enabler (reboot)
4) install dialer

It works grate for me...

I can also confirm that this method works flawlessly on CM11 (latest nightly) and the AICP ROMs, and is a great alternative for those who want calling but don't want to revert to stock. Calling, SMS and USSD functionality is fully operational! Kudos to both you and the OP!
The Following User Says Thank You to Crybertrance For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th November 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #88  
monivan's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 394
 
702 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvikel2

hey
i install the XPODE MODE AND MODELS .
now JUST LTE WORK BUT WIFI NOT.

and the dialer saw me that he dials but actullay no.
plz help

Maybe u can state ur device and firmware version?
17th November 2014, 08:36 PM   |  #89  
Rootk1t's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 118
 
481 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by joaferben69

Hello, this is the first time I write in this great forum. I have my tablet with Android 4.4.4 + Root + Dual Recovery + Cell, I'm very happy, but..........
I have a problem with Bluetooth headset does not work hang function call. I've tried are different brands and models of headphones and does not work. I can pick up a call, but I can not hang. When I press the talk button on the screen I see "Call not sent". It's uncomfortable, because for such a large tablet good Bluetooth headset that would work correctly. I have looked several times the settings and do not see anything, all I can do is hang up directly on the screen or the power button. Has anyone tried it a Bluetooth headset that works well?

Regards,

For BT handset to work, there should be Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP)/ Headset Profile (HSP) support in firmware.

Actually it is absent, cause tablet doesn't have voice capability enabled from factory. So they will not work.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes