FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

[Q] Changing SE Linux from Enforcing to Permissive on Rooted Verizon GS5

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Like everybody else, I just rooted my phone and now I'm trying to use it with my Pioneer Appradio 2. In order to do so, I need to change the status of SE Linux to Permissive. It's there a way to do this without an unlocked bootloader to flash a different kernal?

6th October 2014, 03:45 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm wanting to do the same with my Appradio, anybody?
BUMP
6th October 2014, 07:40 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Not yet.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=54962676
16th November 2014, 08:38 PM |#4  
Flag Atlanta

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanintransit

Like everybody else, I just rooted my phone and now I'm trying to use it with my Pioneer Appradio 2. In order to do so, I need to change the status of SE Linux to Permissive. It's there a way to do this without an unlocked bootloader to flash a different kernal?

I have been searching and searching, I have enven unlocked the bootloader and tried to find a kernel that supports SELinux Permissive for the 900v and I havent found one. If anyone has some info or links please share....
17th November 2014, 02:23 AM |#5  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 2,711

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDigital

I have been searching and searching, I have enven unlocked the bootloader and tried to find a kernel that supports SELinux Permissive for the 900v and I havent found one. If anyone has some info or links please share....

what u say isnt possible.. how did u have the BL unlocked and no one else knows about it? we need a unlocked bl/cystom kernel to implement permissive at this point
17th November 2014, 02:48 AM |#6  
Flag Atlanta

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliwigy

what u say isnt possible.. how did u have the BL unlocked and no one else knows about it? we need a unlocked bl/cystom kernel to implement permissive at this point

My bad, no unlocked BL, just unlocked phone. Got my terminology mixed up. Im about to sell this thing, go back to a S4.
17th November 2014, 11:20 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 249

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WileyDigital

Ktoonsez Kernel is SE Linux Permissive, if your bootloader is unlocked you should be able to flash it: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2794674
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread