Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM] FireNote Mj5 Deodex V18XxX Grand Finale: The Final Update

OP megalomanic14

16th November 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #8591  
FireNote V18 Ultimate Grand Finale Build is live in the op...this will be thr final update of firenote 4.3 for the N3. ..there's nothing else possible to improve...i can only imagine what the rom must run like with the 4.3 animations and all fk v11 rendering/performance tweaks...hope you guys enjoy the camera, sound/call quality, native system volume boosts included in v18

Mega
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2014, 11:09 PM   |  #8592  
Thanks Meter: 117

324 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14

FireNote V18 Ultimate Grand Finale Build is live in the op...this will be thr final update of firenote 4.3 for the N3. ..there's nothing else possible to improve...i can only imagine what the rom must run like with the 4.3 animations and all fk v11 rendering/performance tweaks...hope you guys enjoy the camera, sound/call quality, native system volume boosts included in v18

Mega

Can't wait to flash this this weekend [emoji106]
18th November 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #8593  
Just an FYI guys...i finally broke down and started the donation box...so it should be live now and all set up with my PayPal...depending on how things go with it ect...but i def plan on doing a kitted out n4 raffle or something cool if it gets up to that kind of point...will def keep everyone posted as we go.

Mega
The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th November 2014, 10:39 AM   |  #8594  
So now that the donation box is running i want to establish the ground rules so everyone has a fair shot and no one feels slighted or caught off guard with the raffle...

So i want to know how you guys would like to structure it? Should a donation count as 1 entry, you only get 1 entry regardless of amount? Or would you guys rather it be 1 per like a dollar kinda deal. ..where 2 bucks gives 2 numbers ect? The only reason I don't like that is i don't want to increase the incentive of purely donating for more chances, or create an imbalance. So i wanna take a sort of vote/feedback and lay out everything cut and dry far ahead of time. Thanks fellas

Mega
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread