OP Senior Member
Flag Wuhan
Thanks Meter: 307

267 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanez7

Wow amazing work bro, and great news, will leave a cusrom official rom for the real custom rom (Lollipop based)

Send from Xperia TX Powered by Rockers X™

It's based on CAF source, so it may not offer pure Lollipop taste (for example, the ICS-style launcher)...and not stable as OmniROM 4.4. Have been using for nearly a week and experienced one reboot, several failures in mobile data connection. And there are still some bug in audio things also, e.g. some apps can't play audio, ring volume settings are shown but not working(even I drag the handle to the minimum, the notification sound is still loud) and some more...
I'm trying to get CM12 running now. Let's see if it will work better...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to updateing For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th November 2014, 07:11 AM   |  #132  
Recognized Themer / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bandung
Thanks Meter: 4,778

1,153 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by updateing

It's based on CAF source, so it may not offer pure Lollipop taste (for example, the ICS-style launcher)...and not stable as OmniROM 4.4. Have been using for nearly a week and experienced one reboot, several failures in mobile data connection. And there are still some bug in audio things also, e.g. some apps can't play audio, ring volume settings are shown but not working(even I drag the handle to the minimum, the notification sound is still loud) and some more...

CM12 it's great too.
yeah I see, and it all takes time, but I am sure with you. keep up the awesome work bro

Send from Xperia TX Powered by Rockers X™
18th November 2014, 07:04 AM   |  #133  
Flag Rustavi
Thanks Meter: 7

48 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by updateing

Hey, did it work?
18th November 2014, 11:25 AM   |  #134  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wuhan
Thanks Meter: 307

267 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by icALASAD

Hey, did it work?

Works, but maybe not suitable for shipping... The flashing procedure is complicated, and camera bug is still there (first boot is fine, but rebooting prevents it from working. I have to remove /data/camera/cache_data.dat and restart mediaserver to make it work again. Don't know what caused this bug, and workaround isn't working perfectly)
After my exam next week, I'll try making an easy-to-use package.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to updateing For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread