FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Need KitKat on my unlocked AT&T HTC One

14th November 2014, 05:25 PM |#31  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

go into the stock recovery (hold vol up and tap power to see the menu) and do a factory reset

Hi there, cant get into stock recovery, i even flash recovery with a signed one same version but it got the same, stuck in HTC logo screen, also the phone is not booting, what can i do? thanks
 
 
14th November 2014, 08:18 PM |#32  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,756
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leca27

Hi there, cant get into stock recovery, i even flash recovery with a signed one same version but it got the same, stuck in HTC logo screen, also the phone is not booting, what can i do? thanks

shut down phone
turn on phone with power button and volume down = bootloader
use volume button to select recovery tap the power button = stock recovery
hold volume up and tap power to see the menu / choose factory reset
let phone boot normally
17th November 2014, 11:36 PM |#33  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

shut down phone
turn on phone with power button and volume down = bootloader
use volume button to select recovery tap the power button = stock recovery
hold volume up and tap power to see the menu / choose factory reset
let phone boot normally

Hi there, i already tried that, it never gets into recovery, got stuck in HTC logo screen
18th November 2014, 10:55 AM |#34  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,756
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by leca27

Hi there, i already tried that, it never gets into recovery, got stuck in HTC logo screen

keep trying
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes