Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][D605] [KitKat 4.4.4] CM11 KitKat Prime LG L9 II

OP szymel00

6th November 2014, 07:40 AM   |  #101  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Hi,
I want to share with you my battery stats. I've tried a lot of ROM's before, but no one lasts my battery so long.

The only problem to me is that IR not working and sometimes alarm is not ringing at morning

Here is my battery stats screenshot:
s13.postimg.org/fe81hazjb/Screenshot_2014_11_06_08_25_44.png

P.S. Sorry, I'm writting my first message here, so I'm not able to put clickable link. Copy-paste, please.
6th November 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #102  
Avamander's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimantasval

Hi,
I want to share with you my battery stats. I've tried a lot of ROM's before, but no one lasts my battery so long.

The only problem to me is that IR not working and sometimes alarm is not ringing at morning

Here is my battery stats screenshot:
s13.postimg.org/fe81hazjb/Screenshot_2014_11_06_08_25_44.png

P.S. Sorry, I'm writting my first message here, so I'm not able to put clickable link. Copy-paste, please.

Open the alarm app and turn the screen off. That way, it'll ring.
8th November 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #103  
Narimis123's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Storage USB help...
Hey there folks,
I have a problem, i need to access my internal storage though pc usb as a media device but it only detects sd card.
Should i turn on something ?

Please help!!!
8th November 2014, 03:41 PM   |  #104  
Avamander's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narimis123

Hey there folks,
I have a problem, i need to access my internal storage though pc usb as a media device but it only detects sd card.
Should i turn on something ?

Please help!!!

This rom uses SD Card properly. You cannot access internal storage.
8th November 2014, 03:43 PM   |  #105  
Narimis123's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Smile Q
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avamander

This rom uses SD Card properly. You cannot access internal storage.

Does Vercain ROM can?
And i want to ask you is this ROM is better than Vercain's?
9th November 2014, 09:37 AM   |  #106  
Avamander's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narimis123

Does Vercain ROM can?
And i want to ask you is this ROM is better than Vercain's?

Almost the same.
18th November 2014, 02:31 PM   |  #107  
Narimis123's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
phone numbers
I found a problem and its not only for me i installed this rom on my friends phone too
Soo the problem is that after some time phone contacts disappear i have to add them again this is annoying
18th November 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #108  
Avamander's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 147
 
757 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Narimis123

I found a problem and its not only for me i installed this rom on my friends phone too
Soo the problem is that after some time phone contacts disappear i have to add them again this is annoying

Only you are encountering this issue. Reinstall and verify that sync settings are correct.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes