No registration required

[MOAR]4.3-T.W-[PORT][MK3]-D2TMO-APR-29*V.9.0.1

OP winga45

10th June 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #71  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
More
I flashed this ROM on my girls AT&T I747. Worked great. Had an issue where mms would not send while connected to wifi. Tried a variety of fixes with no solution. I ended up replacing secmms.apk with the secmms.apk from the Note 3 and everything is working great now. Nice ROM!
11th June 2014, 12:53 AM   |  #72  
Flag Holyoke
Thanks Meter: 36

226 posts
More
WOW!!!!
I just finished flashing this rom on my GS3 T999L while sitting here at my stepsons baseball practice without any issues, data was working with stock kernel but not wifi so i booted back and chose the KT kernel option from the rom and wifi still wasn't working, my only option was to download and flash the KT TW 4.3 kernel manually threw recovery and BAMM it fixed the wifi issues, so far working great and these feature are amazing and so many of them oh and text works perfect i'm able to receive and send, i come from C-Rom which is an awesome rom also but NFC wasn't working for me and hopefully it works on this rom, hopefully battery life is good great job on this rom Thanks
Last edited by cronikman84; 11th June 2014 at 01:11 AM.
16th June 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #73  
Flag Cumming, Ga.
Thanks Meter: 66

832 posts
More
its been a while since I flashed a rom. Can someone tell what I need to do exactly to install this rom? I'm currently on 4.3 with modem T999uvuemjc. Can i just download and flash as normal? Do I need a diff. boot loader or anything else? Please advise. Thanks
18th June 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #74  
Flag Lexington, KY
Thanks Meter: 32

92 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by badaphooko01

its been a while since I flashed a rom. Can someone tell what I need to do exactly to install this rom? I'm currently on 4.3 with modem T999uvuemjc. Can i just download and flash as normal? Do I need a diff. boot loader or anything else? Please advise. Thanks

Do not flash a bootloader for another device. Download and flash using TWRP or CWM as normal.
6th October 2014, 05:46 AM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 16

191 posts
So, Can I flash this on NC1 with T999L ?
18th November 2014, 08:51 AM   |  #76  
Thanks Meter: 1

4 posts
Great ROM
I'm been trying out new ROMs after having been on Wicked (loved it also) for a long time. This one is pretty nice. I had tried some KitKat ones but actually prefer the 4.3 ones on the S III over the 4.4. Only issue I had is that MMS messages would not work over WIFI. If I turned WIFI off, they go through, otherwise they would try for 5-10 minutes then fail. Ended up grabbing the SecMms.apk from the S3Rx 3.0 and replacing the one included in this ROM. Only tried one MMS message so far, but it went through right away over WIFI. I will have to play around a little more with it over the next day but appears to be all working now. Only thing I miss is the WIFI calling but I knew that wasn't working in the ROM from the notes before installing it. So far that is the only improvement I can see. Great job devs!
The Following User Says Thank You to ghost4939 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th November 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #77  
Elysium
Thanks Meter: 439

1,710 posts
More
Good ROM how make status bar transparent?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread