Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[KERNEL] (007) Sense/GPE (3.4+Hybrid/UV/OC/Intelliplug/active/FauxSound) [08-02-2014]

OP faux123

15th November 2014, 11:24 PM   |  #951  
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master

for wifi you need the proper firmware which should be explaing in viper thread in OP or so and this kernel isn't ready for 4.4.4 so next time take a few min to read the OP !

Ok I recognized that recently. For now , what can be done to resolve my device situation ?
15th November 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #952  
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,667

7,537 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelo lail

Ok I recognized that recently. For now , what can be done to resolve my device situation ?

If you are s-off get latest firmware if s-on via official ota or also firmware flash there are many Tut's just follow them. Sorry am drinking now can't help that much

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to One-M8-Master For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2014, 07:41 AM   |  #953  
Thanks Meter: 3

61 posts
I'm confused, does this work on 4.4.4 sense or not? I'm updated to the latest firmware and running viperone 3.10.

I have the same issue as another user above, where it hangs on the HTC logo with red text forever but I can hear the sounds and vibrations.
17th November 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #954  
Flag Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh
Thanks Meter: 4,393

2,691 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exploitz

I'm confused, does this work on 4.4.4 sense or not? I'm updated to the latest firmware and running viperone 3.10.

I have the same issue as another user above, where it hangs on the HTC logo with red text forever but I can hear the sounds and vibrations.

No it won't work for 4.4.4...wait for updates
18th November 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #955  
Thanks Meter: 0

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master

If you are s-off get latest firmware if s-on via official ota or also firmware flash there are many Tut's just follow them. Sorry am drinking now can't help that much

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

Hello back,

Well , my device is s-on I followed the steps in official ota and firmware tutorials , all needed to go to bootloader or fastboot .
I tried to follow by command and some toolkit but it always tells device is not connected ! I cant control my device but it appears into my computer as a storage media.
What can I do , any help is appreciated .

Thank you.
18th November 2014, 11:18 PM   |  #956  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 4,556

8,333 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lelo lail

Hello back,

Well , my device is s-on I followed the steps in official ota and firmware tutorials , all needed to go to bootloader or fastboot .
I tried to follow by command and some toolkit but it always tells device is not connected ! I cant control my device but it appears into my computer as a storage media.
What can I do , any help is appreciated .

Thank you.

you need to install the fastboot driver....
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex-V For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread