Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: WHAT SHOULD THE NEXT SICK MADE THEME BE?
STAR WARS? 0 0%
URBAN STYLE BRICK WALL/GRAFFITI? 2 66.67%
CAMOUFLAGE? 1 33.33%
SNAKE SKIN? 0 0%
CHRONIC 420 SMOKED OUT? 0 0%
WOOD? 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

{THEME} ALMOST STOCK BLACKED-OUT * SICKMADE x DEVIANT DEV * HUGE UPDATE! 11/16

OP SICKMADE

18th November 2014, 04:04 PM   |  #81  
Flag La La Land
Thanks Meter: 204

235 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKMADE

I'm not a fan of the company either but have always loved their Tiffany colored blue. I'm I guess you can say a "shoe-a-holic" I have collected all shoes but mainly Nikes and Jordans for like my whole life and a few years ago Nike came out with a exclusive pair of Tiffany &Co. Dunks and I f'kn slept on em and didn't buy them and now they're worth about $1500! But the shoes are just so dope! Ever since then I loved the Tiffany blue

Sorry, curiosity got the best of me. Daaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnnn those are awesome. (I love the shiny silver nike swoosh with that too)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nikes.jpg
Views:	102
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	3021689  
18th November 2014, 07:08 PM   |  #82  
Flag Stroud, OK
Thanks Meter: 238

335 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKMADE

YUP.... I totally forgot thats what i heard the issue is with the stock music player fc'ing. I am always flashing stuff testing so I'm always factory resetting my phone so I can test my work on a clean install and I have found that when flashing Tweaked for some reason when I pick any other kernal besides stock then I am not able to scroll in recovery after the basic install prep is finished flashing so I'm not ever able to flash the rom so I never flash a custom kernal always use stock. I am sure that there is something that I am not doing right or maybe a fix for that issue with tweaked and picking a custom kernal but I just never really cared too much to look.
Also brother I didn't forget about you I actually have that launcher with the dock icon text and also have the themed icons so that they will all match for you. I am gonna put it all together right now and then pm you when it's ready.

@ jutaejrtouch.... I am gonna get that icon pack ready and post it here tonight. I just have a couple more to do. I am including the custom themed icons in the apps that are in my theme but I also themed a bunch of other apps that aren't in it so for those everyone is gonna need to just use icon changer from the playstore to change the icons. I would just put them into a vrtheme but if you say flash a blackedout app from TBO then the icon would get replaced but I guess you could just flash the icon pack after installing whatever icons that you want to use...I don't know ill figure it out but the icon pack will be posted tonight under post #2.

@sipinWiT.... I am actually working on finishing up the "Touch of Tiffany" theme and as soon as I get it done I will shoot you a zip to test. If you happen to see this tonight pm me so that I know your up and ill get you a copy to test for me tonight.

Willing to test as well.
19th November 2014, 12:58 AM   |  #83  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag SIN CITY
Thanks Meter: 2,115

1,358 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calexchelse

Willing to test as well.

I was gonna send it to a couple of people to test last night but I just don't like the dialer! I'm working on it now but I have the equivalent to writers block....guess you can say themes block. right now they're just normal rectangle boxes but I just really don't like the way it looks. I'm either gonna come up with a different design for them or I'm gonna scrap them all together and just have the numbers without dialer boxes. Everything else with the theme is pretty much done tho. I was just gonna list the theme in this thread cause in the beginning I wasn't gonna change that much only a little here and there but as it looks now I'm just gonna open a new thread for it as its own theme. Or better yet I'm just gonna open a new Themes By: SICK MADE DESIGNS thread where I will list it and all of my other ones including the "DEVIANT DAMNATION" theme that's done but I just have yet to release and also another theme I made called "SINATRA" which is pretty dope! It's of course inverted but I kept the white dialer buttons and tabs and everything but added a glass like pearl looking white with glass chrome reflected black it's classy as hell! That's why I had to name it Sinatra. It's been done for a few months now just haven't released it for some reason. So hopefully I can finish up with this Tiffany theme so I can open that thread.
Last edited by SICKMADE; 19th November 2014 at 01:01 AM.
19th November 2014, 01:09 AM   |  #84  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag SIN CITY
Thanks Meter: 2,115

1,358 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Montana

Sorry, curiosity got the best of me. Daaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnnn those are awesome. (I love the shiny silver nike swoosh with that too)

Those are the high top version..These are the ones that I'm a fool for not getting. If you can zoom in enough you notice the black looks like a sort of black lookin snake skin! Bad as hell! Especially for some Nike skateboarding shoes. I actually seen a cat skating in a pair of these before! A pair of $1500 shoes!

Last edited by SICKMADE; 19th November 2014 at 06:09 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
deviant development, note 3, sick made, theme, tmobile
Previous Thread Next Thread