No registration required

[APP][4.1+] SlideLock

OP Productigeeky

28th September 2014, 07:48 PM   |  #481  
Thanks Meter: 4

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Productigeeky

No. There is no API for that yet on Android. This can only be done with SMS, and as this isn't linked to the notification, the app would have to integrate full SMS support, and replace the main SMS app, which nobody wants.

What about a tap to wake feature? with the right battery drain, it would be very good.
7th October 2014, 09:03 PM   |  #482  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iba21

Here it works good.. probably you have an old phone, or a bad rom, or ypu don't have kitkat..

I'm on note3 exynos and it always work good

This is exactly what happens on my fully updated stock Sense HTC One M7. Option to bypass lock screen does not effect this. Shows Sense lockscreen for ~1-3 seconds then switches to SlideLock. Sometimes SlideLock never shows up, occasionally it does instantly.
7th October 2014, 11:14 PM   |  #483  
Thanks Meter: 34

155 posts
Hi I love this lockscren and I would ask for adding sound locking and unlocking
8th October 2014, 10:10 AM   |  #484  
Thanks Meter: 9

64 posts
More
wonderful lockscreen for my FirePhone - thank you!
9th October 2014, 04:32 AM   |  #485  
Thanks Meter: 35

207 posts
What is floating mode? It's one of the premium features but I can't find any description as to what it does.
25th October 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #486  
Thanks Meter: 9

19 posts
More
First post to this awesome app of awesomeness. Serious kudos to the developer and a gigantic thank you for giving me some system lock sanity. Over the past 48 hours, I've probably tried about a dozen lock screen apps but this one by far is the closest to a perfect experience. I have a few small feature requests to drop here if appropriate, some of these may have also been mentioned in earlier posts too. Apologies in advance if some of these are repeats. All priorities listed below are based on my own requests, obviously they have no bearing on if or when you want to implement. [emoji4]

1. Refine Notification Grouping - SlideLock appears to do this now, but I will occasionally end up with 3 or more groups for a single app instead of a single group (gmail, and others). Medium priority request.

2. Group hangouts notifications, right now these seem to come in individually and sometimes repeat. I haven't yet figured this one out yet. I can help with testing if this is a known issue. High Priority.

3. Sync notification dimissals. I use pushbullet to dismiss some notifications from Chrome on my PC. Some apps auto-dismiss their own notifications as well (Gmail when a new message is read). It would be fantastic if these dismissals would sync with Slide lock so that I don't see notifications for a new email from earlier in the day that has already been read. High priority.

4. Ability to set screen wakelocks on a per-app or user defined groups or rules basis. For example, I want to screen wake voicemail notifications, but not gmail ones. Medium priority.

5. Ability to group global notification counters (SMS, phone calls, voicemail, email). This appears to already work on a per app basis, bit would be nice to have a dashboard summary headers by type. Low priority.

6. Add swipe direction indicators / tips for notifications. I invariably swipe the wrong way when I want to dismiss a notification or open the app. This is because I'm dumb. I can never remember swipe left vs. swipe right in my apps either. All hope is lost on me for this one. Medium priority.

7. Add quick settings panel on a swipe left for gps/wifi/airplane/bluetooth/sound/torch + brightness settings on a swipe left. Change unlock to be a swipe up instead. Low priority, I'm currently using Notification Mod as a workaround.

8. Set custom wallpapers by location. Low Priority.

9. Expand/collapse notification groups (I'd like to be able to pull-down or click) to see expanded notification views. I get tons of messages (e-mail and SMS), so this would help reduce some of the screen clutter beyond showing titles only and still give some additional functionality. Medium priority.

10. Blur wallpaper with active notifications (as an option) for readability. Low Priority.

As a bit of background, my favorite lockscreen app of all time was LockInfo 4 (for Jailbroken IOS 4/5). IntelliscreenX was close, but very buggy and slow. Any or all of the additions below would make me a very happy customer of SlideLock! Thank you for reading and thank you for creating this awesome app!
Last edited by Daedalus-420; 25th October 2014 at 05:13 AM.
7th November 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #487  
Thanks Meter: 10

92 posts
Hello. That does not happen on my phone when I receive multiple notifications whatsapp on my lockscreen only appears the first. I Uninstaller application and reinstall it and still the same. I have a xperia z1 compact with 4.4.4
18th November 2014, 03:05 PM   |  #488  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 32

99 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltimbanky

Hello. That does not happen on my phone when I receive multiple notifications whatsapp on my lockscreen only appears the first. I Uninstaller application and reinstall it and still the same. I have a xperia z1 compact with 4.4.4

I am facing the same thing. I guess this is related to Whatsapp, not to Sidelock. Whatsapp has a strange behaviour when it comes to push notifications, as it continues to push notifications until you open the app and read the message. Therefore I guess there are more strange behaviours like this.
18th November 2014, 03:39 PM   |  #489  
Thanks Meter: 10

92 posts
I think not. No I'm using now NILS app, similar like slidelock, and it runs Ok. But I like slidelock more....
The Following User Says Thank You to saltimbanky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th November 2014, 07:59 AM   |  #490  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 32

99 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltimbanky

I think not. No I'm using now NILS app, similar like slidelock, and it runs Ok. But I like slidelock more....

Hmm, that's interesting to know. Then +1 for Whatsapp notification optimization for Slidelock, as this is indeed very annoying.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, kit kat, lockscreen, notifications, slidelock
Previous Thread Next Thread