Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][AOSP][KK-4.4.4][ART] CyanHacker Rom [v2][09Nov][m8]

OP noname55804

11th November 2014, 07:53 AM   |  #121  
Great job in this once again. 2 questions dbl tap to wake isn't working and can't change color on clock on lock screen. How do I change lock screen picture.
11th November 2014, 08:07 AM   |  #122  
Flag Bayamon
Thanks Meter: 87

497 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname55804

Is it formatted to exFat? If so format it to another filesystem

Am sure it will but will it wipe my SD card, if it does is there anything else I could do without wiping my card.. Thanks for the help
11th November 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #123  
Thanks Meter: 130

657 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor78SI

Installed it and must say all kudos to developers but this ROM does not suit me. Icons look like taken from JB and lots of unneccessary apps preinstalled. But all respect for your work.

Then change the icon pack and uninstall the apps you don't want
11th November 2014, 08:49 AM   |  #124  
Flag Slovenia/Postojna
Thanks Meter: 52

315 posts
Donate to Me
THX for advice but I am confused if there are only icons different or are also the apps different. Like sms and email apps look different also on the inside. Like very spartan like. I like aosp and cm like ROMs but I also like to have them look nice, modern. This is not the case here. Personaly i dont find this ROM nice lookwise. But I dont wanna criticize here. All kudos to devs!
11th November 2014, 09:19 AM   |  #125  
Thanks Meter: 130

657 posts
Quote:

THX for advice but I am confused if there are only icons different or are also the apps different. Like sms and email apps look different also on the inside. Like very spartan like. I like aosp and cm like ROMs but I also like to have them look nice, modern. This is not the case here. Personaly i dont find this ROM nice lookwise. But I dont wanna criticize here. All kudos to devs!

I'm just saying there are 100's of themes and 1000's of icon packs as well as many launchers on the play store. Confused why you would mention you don't like the look. The whole.point is to.change to the way you likd
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reubenskelly1992 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th November 2014, 09:29 AM   |  #126  
Flag Slovenia/Postojna
Thanks Meter: 52

315 posts
Donate to Me
Point taken. No more from me.
11th November 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #127  
OP Senior Member
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 765

640 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsanta11

Am sure it will but will it wipe my SD card, if it does is there anything else I could do without wiping my card.. Thanks for the help

Yes it will . but there's no other solution. I had to.do the same
Quote:

Point taken. No more from me.

Its OK.that you don't like the ROM but I can't understand which icon you're referring to. No icon has been changed neither from my nor from LS side.
Yes SMS has changed as this was requested by users. And email is normally replaced when you flash stock gapps
The Following User Says Thank You to noname55804 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2014, 01:16 AM   |  #128  
Flag Philly
Thanks Meter: 251

549 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by noname55804

Is it formatted to exFat? If so format it to another filesystem

Would be best to make a back up of your stuff and format it to fat32 I had the same problem since I formatted I don't have that issue anymore other thing in what recovery do you have? You might wanna go back to a sense ROM repair data only in recovery if it fails format data only it should work but your best bet is to format your card to fat32.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsanta11

Love the rom have it all set up how I like ,only thing is I can't access my SD card at all ,I've wiped and tried different file explorers still can't ..am running it on a s-off T-Mobile m8 updated to the latest firmware.. Any advise ??

Last edited by los1010; 13th November 2014 at 01:20 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to los1010 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th November 2014, 01:25 AM   |  #129  
Flag Bayamon
Thanks Meter: 87

497 posts
More
Thank you both for the advice, it's formatted and working properly, enjoying the rom to the fullest potential now.. 😀😀
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jsanta11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th November 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #130  
Flag North Hollywood
Thanks Meter: 1

46 posts
More
Fantastic work guys! I love this Rom, but i'm having some issues with my install, music player will randomly go mute, no sohnd but the progress bar still seems to be moving, media volume is also not low. Really strange and it happens about 1 in every 5 -8 songs. Quite frustrating, but hope theres help out there.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread