[4.4.4] DN4 (Ditto Note 4) ROM by E-team (Electron Team) - Development Stopped.

Do you want to see this rom on MJ5?

• Yes

Votes: 638 92.5%
  • No

Votes: 52 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

silentvisitor

Mar 15, 2012
I read this about calculator and try it twice as well- no problems.No voice when pressing buttons.
Same here. No voice.
Possibly you guys have Talkback enabled in Accessibility settings.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Looks like Dn4 project for note 2 will be abandoned soon.End of an era. Sad tidings...Time to move on..
Some day even World would end....so ?
Be appreciative and Thankful for what you have. If I know E-Team correctly they wouldn't leave DN4 till last bug is fixed.
So enjoy your device fully and contribute wherever and whenever you can :)

themoto

Jun 20, 2012
Same here. No voice.
Possibly you guys have Talkback enabled in Accessibility settings.

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

Some day even World would end....so ?
Be appreciative and Thankful for what you have. If I know E-Team correctly they wouldn't leave DN4 till last bug is fixed.
So enjoy your device fully and contribute wherever and whenever you can :)

Thanks but no it,s off in vision and in direct access it is also off
I tryed everything but she never stops talking.lol

wisecracker143

Aug 31, 2013
For everyone trying to restore back old rom after flashing DN4 One TIP from me :

Before restoring Nandroid or older android version rom - Delete Android folder from ExternalSd in order to prevent random reboots after restore.

Hope so will help you and don't forget to Thank Me :)

Is full wipe necessary to restore old android version rom or can restore it on top of dn4?(say I wanna restore dn3 3.2 on top of dn4)

jshare

Aug 16, 2013
Ashdod
jobmob.co.il
Maybe not very Rom specific but I ask here since this is the only Rom that is giving me troubles with this
To partially solve the battery drain I want to integrate play services updates as a system app cause this dramatically reduce the nlp wakelocks drain.
But I can't. I first tried with titanium and after an hour of please wait it just deleted the update from data.
I tried to manually move the updated apk deleting GmsCore in priv app but this way both gmail and YouTube start to FC...
Obviously I always reboot and wipe cache and dalvik
Any help??

Sent from my SM-N910C using XDA Free mobile app

Rom Toolbox lets you to do this - I have Pro - but in my case, it already considers both Google Play services and Google Plat Store as system apps.

spitjo

Mar 11, 2008
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Rom Toolbox lets you to do this - I have Pro - but in my case, it already considers both Google Play services and Google Plat Store as system apps.

It does because the first version was in /system but if you look at app details you can see that the apk is in /data/app
Don't ask mewhy, cause it makes totally no sense, but if the gms apk is in /system the nlp wakelocks are less frequent reducing battery drain. On DN3 5.2 after moving it in /system my hourly drain dropped from 6% to 2 or 3% at max.
But for some obscure reason in this rom (or maybe the problem is the current version of gms) if i move the updated apk in /system/priv-app (no matter how i name it, gmscore.apk like the original or keep the name it have in /data/app) everything works apart gmail and youtube that FC.....
The only fully working config is original gmscore.apk in priv-app and updated one in /data/app
Very strange...

keysikasuy

Oct 16, 2013

dungeonshard

Nov 13, 2012
Last edited:

adilkral

May 22, 2012
Thanks for the recent fix but speaker not working on skype. This bug really really annoying. I can't wait that to get this fixed,absolutely pain in the back side. I have to carry my headphones everywhere with me bacause mic not working. Hope that's nothing major for u guys.

Sent from my SM-N910C using xda premium

Reactions: trueword1

nishantmehta9

May 9, 2008
Ahmedabad

Top Liked Posts