LG F100L Korean Phone Dead Boot..Need Help

Search This thread

citifone

Aug 25, 2005
Hi..I'm not sure I'm at the right place to ask for help but I thought I tried here..

I have an LG F100L Korean phone that I flashed using KDZ flasher but flashed with F100S instead for upgrade.
Now the phone is semi dead. When I plug phone to PC, it sees as QcomDevice90080 in device manager comport.. but it won't go to download mode any more,
volume up and plug USB in.

I like to know how to revive this phone back please. thanks

miroslav_mm

Jan 30, 2011
Kiev
Your bootloader are died!
You need restore it by JTAG.
I killed my phone few month ago, repair it on Service Centre = 45 y.e.

Papalapa

Nov 10, 2013
Barcelona, Catalunya
Your bootloader are died!
You need restore it by JTAG.
I killed my phone few month ago, repair it on Service Centre = 45 y.e.

Bufff....

I'm in the same situation: I own an F100L Korean model but I live in Spain and it will be nice to have the phone in Catalan or Spanish languaje instead of English. Also, as it is a Korean model, each time I turn on my phone I have to set "Roaming mode ON" and "Restrict Roaming OFF".

I downloaded the NEU/EUROPEAN firm for F100S but after reading your post I think that is better to do not try to flash this firm.

Is this a common problem flashing F100S firms on F100L phones or is just a case of bad lucK? ¿?

Thank you!

Papalapa

Nov 10, 2013
Barcelona, Catalunya
Hi..I'm not sure I'm at the right place to ask for help but I thought I tried here..

I have an LG F100L Korean phone that I flashed using KDZ flasher but flashed with F100S instead for upgrade.
Now the phone is semi dead. When I plug phone to PC, it sees as QcomDevice90080 in device manager comport.. but it won't go to download mode any more,

I have seen that the firm that you flashed (F100S) is 1,04GB while F100L is 675MB, maybe this is the problem because size is very different. I will try to flash P895 firm that is around 670MB.

Anyone tried this?

Reactions: hongsambath

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I have seen that the firm that you flashed (F100S) is 1,04GB while F100L is 675MB, maybe this is the problem because size is very different. I will try to flash P895 firm that is around 670MB.

Anyone tried this?