Finally, I manage to make it working. Follow this simple step, and you will get this scripts working in no time
[All of this step was done by Mi File Explorer, the one that comes with SpeedMode ROM]
1) Extract sd_card_swap_ace_plus_cm11.zip
2) Navigate into the sd_card_swap_ace_plus_cm11\system and you will see one file " Swap SD Ace Plus Initd [i rename it to
SwapSDAcePlus, don't think it will give any effect though]
3) Copy that file into root\system\etc\init.d folder
4) Set permission as following
- Owner : root
- Group : shell
- and make sure this file permission is -rwxr-xr-x (755) by ticking all of it except write rows for Group and Others
5) Save all changes that you made.
Attachment below is the proof i manage to get it worked.
Can you tell me how to reverse this process??I'm unable to delete SwapSDAcePlus file from init.d folder with Es explorer. It shows "Read only file system", unable to change the permissions for this file..
Actually I'm using "[WIP][ROM][4.4.2]SpeedMod KitKat by GiuGiu19" and with your steps I successfully swapped both the memories, in app drawer It is not showing me any app that is installed in sd card, so want to reverse this process. plz help..
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|