Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[MOD] Camera mod v2. Improve 4K 2160p birate, 1080p 60fps and camera compression

OP Hendrickson

30th October 2014, 11:31 PM   |  #281  
Flag iran
Thanks Meter: 33

417 posts
More
I replace app camera but fc
31st October 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #282  
Thanks Meter: 5

37 posts
You don't need to install a custom ROM. FHD 60 FPS works without and even with increased bitrate. 4K with increased bitrate works aswell.
31st October 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #283  
Thanks Meter: 1

125 posts
i just want to go back to stock because the camera app is not working properly but i dont have the xml files for d852 or the stock app
4th November 2014, 07:18 AM   |  #284  
Thanks Meter: 1

125 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranjaheer

Do you mind posting the gallery app as well...thanks

Somehow I managed to mess it up.

ranja

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

Anyone? If you can please post the LGGallery app ...that wud be huge!!! favor....thanks

How do you put it back to the stock camera? Do i just delete the app then switch the files?
19th November 2014, 11:32 PM   |  #285  
Thanks Meter: 132

1,193 posts
More
Before I flash this mod, how can I revert back to the stock camera app? Do I just simply flash another ROM, will that give me my stock camera app back? Could I use titanium backup and back up the stock camera app?

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

Xcam app is it just as good as this camera mod?
Yesterday, 07:03 AM   |  #286  
Wink
On my d850 att g3, I'm getting a lot of "noise" filter/effect when I record 1080p, as well as when i record, it suddenly dims? Like when i havent pressed the record button its okay to capture my bedroom wall at night (as a test), then it suddenly drops its brightness or saturation or whatever, it just dims. Any leads? Anyone else having these same issues?

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernestriderxx

On my d850 att g3, I'm getting a lot of "noise" filter/effect when I record 1080p, as well as when i record, it suddenly dims? Like when i havent pressed the record button its okay to capture my bedroom wall at night (as a test), then it suddenly drops its brightness or saturation or whatever, it just dims. Any leads? Anyone else having these same issues?

Actually, nevermind, I installed Jishnu's mod, and it seems better, kinda laggy. probably some placebo effect, but surely better than before.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera mod, g3 4k, g3 camera mod
Previous Thread Next Thread