Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM|NH7|KitKat|4.4.4] Galaxy Note fre3 Hybrid De[Odex] v2.25b -BeastMode Kernel-

OP freeza

Announcement from freeza: 2.25b released.
Yesterday, 03:34 AM   |  #2781  
Flag Boston MA\San Juan PR
Thanks Meter: 646

1,190 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freeza

Looking in to it

@freeza Hey bro whats the deal, my phone ain't printing money and getting me laid like it used to? Can you look into that too..
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LouRock For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 03:31 PM   |  #2782  
Thanks Meter: 28

211 posts
Hey guys,

I am trying to flash this onto my phone, I am coming from SlimKat - I keep getting "Error executing updater binary" in TWRP. Any ideas? I have tried flashing the latest TWRP but no luck?
Yesterday, 04:31 PM   |  #2783  
Flag Englewood, FL
Thanks Meter: 427

750 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjr19

Hey guys,

I am trying to flash this onto my phone, I am coming from SlimKat - I keep getting "Error executing updater binary" in TWRP. Any ideas? I have tried flashing the latest TWRP but no luck?

After wiping go into mounts and uncheck system then flash. You could also reboot recovery after wiping. If that doesn't work you may have a bad download. Also make sure your on nh7 before flashing this.
The Following User Says Thank You to GavinMazey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 05:36 PM   |  #2784  
Thanks Meter: 59

784 posts
Changleog coming soon?
Whats the diff with 2.25b?

Also - anyone having google play music just close out randomly? I think this is maybe always when the screen is off... So I have gone ahead and flashed to stock kernel, and messed with MIN frequencies and stuff but this is still happening for me. I think it just started happening maybe on 2.24?
Yesterday, 07:07 PM   |  #2785  
Thanks Meter: 4

61 posts
Version 2.25b made my Google play store very weird, and force close very often. Anyone else have this problem? My screenshot is supposed to be of the my apps tab and it says stuff about albums lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-21-12-03-23.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	152.6 KB
ID:	3026851  
Yesterday, 08:59 PM   |  #2786  
Thanks Meter: 60

375 posts
Hi there... I'm having problems finding the settings for the auto update features I saw in someone's screen shot. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cerj

O yea, blak krome and blak X =.. I wouldn't miss this party.. Lol..

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

Lol.. Well said Goat. This is my dark caveat, I will twist, bend and manipulate this into a transparent/ inverted masterpiece..

Cerj, Have you cranked out a them that works on Freeza's NH7 4.4.4 ROM yet? Just wondering. I love your Black and your Blue themes.
Last edited by GMschiller; Yesterday at 08:11 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMschiller For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:12 PM   |  #2787  
Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 339

567 posts
More
Just flashed 2.25b update and all running great no fc, notifications or headaches. B4 install I went in the update zip and deleted playstore and hangout only cuz i have themed versions from cerj. Booted into recovery (T.W.R.P.)wiped cache/dalvik b4 install and again after install. So far so good. You da man freeza!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goat1378 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 01:17 AM   |  #2788  
Recognized Themer
Flag NOLA
Thanks Meter: 8,035

4,578 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMschiller

Hi there... I'm having problems finding the settings for the auto update features I saw in someone's screen shot. Any ideas?

EDIT: Nevermind I found it.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

Cerj, Have you cranked out a them that works on Freeza's NH7 4.4.4 ROM yet? Just wondering. I love your Black and your Blue themes.

I just finished all my xml editing for the apks that get inverted.. I'll get on the images tomorrow.. I should have a test early this week, maybe sooner.. I need two knowledgeable people to test the new X5 ( Blak X theme ) .. Pm me and I'll get you links when it's ready..

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat1378

Just flashed 2.25b update and all running great no fc, notifications or headaches. B4 install I went in the update zip and deleted playstore and hangout only cuz i have themed versions from cerj. Booted into recovery (T.W.R.P.)wiped cache/dalvik b4 install and again after install. So far so good. You da man freeza!!!

Goat if you have time and would like to test I'll only need one other person..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerj For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 01:20 AM   |  #2789  
Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 339

567 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cerj

I just finished all my xml editing for the apks that get inverted.. I'll get on the images tomorrow.. I should have a test early this week, maybe sooner.. I need two knowledgeable people to test the new X5 ( Blak X theme ) .. Pm me and I'll get you links when it's ready..

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Goat if you have time and would like to test I'll only need one other person..

Always got time for you bro! Where and when and im there!
Last edited by Goat1378; Today at 01:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Goat1378 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 02:11 AM   |  #2790  
Thanks Meter: 168

261 posts
@kaos420 in using 3C Toolbox Pro (formerly Android Tuner Pro) and is working flawlessly with 2.25b (NH7 base). @freeza am i safe over clocking to the 2.89Ghz available in 3C? I seem to get random reboots when i go that high. Should i try a small bump in voltage to see if it stabilizes? Also I'm on the RAGE kernel.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Correction: since updating to 2.25b from 2.25 3C now only goes up to the usual 2.72ghz that it always has. @freeza were you trying to squeeze a little more overclock out of the processor? And any possibility, if so, that had anything to do with it defaulting to the userspace gov?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

The Following User Says Thank You to Rx8Driver For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread