Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Xposed] Working modules/tweaks for LG G Pro 2

OP apostroph3

12th August 2014, 02:17 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
Screenshot sir of the rooted lg g pro 2?
14th September 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #12  
Flag Derbyshire
Thanks Meter: 6

41 posts
More
I'm having trouble getting the g2 tweaksbox working I have the framework installed and working but when I try to enable the tweakbox it always says there's been a problem eather the framework is not installed or module is missing but obviously its not, can anyone help?
15th September 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #13  
Flag Derbyshire

41 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjscott55

I'm having trouble getting the g2 tweaksbox working I have the framework installed and working but when I try to enable the tweakbox it always says there's been a problem eather the framework is not installed or module is missing but obviously its not, can anyone help?

Never mind guys you'll all laugh at this, I didn't tick the box.... asides from that working fantastic no problems.
15th September 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #14  
Flag Craiova
Thanks Meter: 105

338 posts
More
[XPOSED][4.0+] Android L Navigation Bar work.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/xpos...n-bar-t2797408
21st November 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #15  
SyDnEy
Thanks Meter: 8

381 posts
More
anything special (or detail steps please)_required after installing viper on D838 with 10f to get it works? i got no effect at all (bluetooth headset) thanks
21st November 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #16  
Flag Derbyshire

41 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erwinsie

anything special (or detail steps please)_required after installing viper on D838 with 10f to get it works? i got no effect at all (bluetooth headset) thanks

if its not working I had this problem simple work around can be annoying but worked for me, in the settings there's a option for showing the viper notification in the status bar enable that (yes don't ask why that works) but that should sort out your issue.
21st November 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #17  
SyDnEy
Thanks Meter: 8

381 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjscott55

if its not working , in the settings there's a option for showing the viper notification in the status bar enable .

I'm trying as I type, still no effect. Also tried another app called equaliser from play store, same thing.
I noted that when playing using lg music app, under setting there is option to change audio effect and this work! Only when using lg music app.

I remember with Samsung devices after installing viper I need to change the system audio effect profile to viper from default system. this is what missing from lg. I think?
22nd November 2014, 12:16 PM   |  #18  
Flag Derbyshire

41 posts
More
Yeah that could be right, viper only works on the stock music player from what I've seen so if you use power amp or other they use there own music profile where as vipers music profile/setting work on the stock music player as its drivers are put straight into system so affect only that player, might be a way to make it effect other music players but I'm not sure on that.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
g pro 2, mods, themes, tweaks, xposed
Previous Thread Next Thread