YES this is what i was wating for 59 72.84%
NO still looking for some other method 22 27.16%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Micromax Unite 2 Root and Custom Recovery

OP Sudeep Duhoon

26th October 2014, 02:14 PM   |  #91  
Thanks Meter: 6

19 posts
HI,What is the advantage of superuser over kinguser?
26th October 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #92  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 687

380 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varun800

HI,What is the advantage of superuser over kinguser?

Kinguser is Chinese and superuser is by well known developer. You can't trust kinguser about your privacy, but you can always trust superuser.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sudeep Duhoon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st October 2014, 07:50 AM   |  #93  
Thanks Meter: 7

27 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudeep Duhoon

Kinguser is Chinese and superuser is by well known developer. You can't trust kinguser about your privacy, but you can always trust superuser.

@Sudeep Duhoon,
1) could you please let us know how to remove kinguser (from already rooted unite 2 following your earlier guide / steps for kinguser) & install superuser?

2) i noticed that today an app named "Xperia keyboard" got installed as system app in my friend's unite 2 ("samsung" (myPhone) JB rom by Rohan Arya) which prevented swiftkey from opening & CM security was reporting close repeatedly, will it be some "chinese" virus?, anyone knows how to confirm the same & how to prevent such installs? ( i uninstalled the xperia keyboard system app, but want to know how to be careful as such "keyboards" can steal your passwords etc)

thanks in advance.
31st October 2014, 02:43 PM   |  #94  
Flag Milky Way
Thanks Meter: 13

50 posts
Cool Err
As i have lost NVRAM data i.e. imei number i need to root this phone to restore it...BUT now i cant root it. Everything is fine and superuser gets flashed easily but when i test it with root checker app it shows phone is not rooted. With kinguser i never had this problem but with superuser its not working at all. Sudeep if you are still active on this forum please guide me. Every step is followed as your guide says and everything shows success but no apps(root apps like titanium backup) are getting root access.

Now i am going to repeat the guide for third time.

----:Edit:----
sagarwep method(kinguser) works every time. But I want superuser instead of kinguser but thats not possible at this moment I think as OP is yet to find out solution for that.
In restored my IMEI numbers but had wifi NVRAM x10 issue which again I solved with the help of almighty Google.
Right now everything is great but few problems still haunts me like how to unroot this phone(as I dont have back up i.e. readback) and how to remove kinguser and get superuser working in this phone...

Waiting
Last edited by patri3x; 10th November 2014 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Updating info...Everything is good now... Problems solved :)
9th November 2014, 02:27 PM   |  #95  
Thanks Meter: 13

72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarwep

================================================== ================================================== =============================

================================================== ================================================== ===========================

Same file can be used for xolo q1010i mtk6582 Android 4.4.2 , ..I'm facing the same issue that lucky patch not working and titanium backup makes backup.. But when i reopen titanium backup app it shows me that there is not backup... So both apps are not working
I installed kinguser.. And provided it supersu permission.. Then i removed supersu from my phone..
Now kinguser providing permission to all apps.. But still lucky patch giving the same memory error.. Titanium backup also not working and lucky patcher as well. I'm using mtk6582 kitkat 4.4.2 xolo q1010i phone..
12th November 2014, 12:25 AM   |  #96  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarwep

================================================== ===========================

i have given flash able zip for rooting unite 2 [4.4.2]

================================================== ==================================================

Just to let you know, your flashable zip works very well on the Master Smartphone451, fixing all the problems with TB, LP, and mainly Link2SD. Thanks a lot.
21st November 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #97  
Flag Allahabad
Thanks Meter: 8

93 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jattxjatt

Same file can be used for xolo q1010i mtk6582 Android 4.4.2 , ..I'm facing the same issue that lucky patch not working and titanium backup makes backup.. But when i reopen titanium backup app it shows me that there is not backup... So both apps are not working
I installed kinguser.. And provided it supersu permission.. Then i removed supersu from my phone..
Now kinguser providing permission to all apps.. But still lucky patch giving the same memory error.. Titanium backup also not working and lucky patcher as well. I'm using mtk6582 kitkat 4.4.2 xolo q1010i phone..

If you want super user su then just flash the zip!

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app
Yesterday, 07:24 AM   |  #98  
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 26

142 posts
More
i m not getting the 6th step of this installation proceedure. Any help please
Yesterday, 06:43 PM   |  #99  
Flag Allahabad
Thanks Meter: 8

93 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surajdhanuki

i m not getting the 6th step of this installation proceedure. Any help please

You need to click on the download(flash button) and then you souls connect your phone without battery then it will start flashing and you will be notified in green if successful.
Press thanks if helped!

Sent from my C5303 using XDA Free mobile app
Yesterday, 07:51 PM   |  #100  
Flag Coimbatore
Thanks Meter: 26

142 posts
More
Sorry... I didnt knew tht... As i have already started this query, can i finish it here... I will delete this later...

The thing is i tried the 6th step many times as said in the instructions.. But nothing is happening.... I even kept it connected for a long time.. But still no luck..

(I removed the battery and then connected it to pc... installed the drivers through pdanet.)

Sent from my Venue 7 HSPA+ using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
carliv, micromax, recovery, root, unite, unite-2
Previous Thread Next Thread