Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: What software are you using?
Stock JB 5 12.82%
Stock KK 23 58.97%
CM10 0 0%
CM11 11 28.21%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

LG L9 II (D605) discussion

OP Avamander

12th November 2014, 01:48 PM   |  #441  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146

745 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaawrItsTomi

This is a tip for everyone on the stock rom

There's this app called "LG MLT" that is always running in background and doing some logs.
You can safely disable it from the hidden menu! Here's how:

1. Open the dialer and dial 3845#*605#
2. Scroll down and tap on the MLT
3. Tap on "Enable" to uncheck the box
4. Reboot

After you do this you will get more ram available (although you won't be able to see this in the available ram). Your phone will be much faster and there will be less app killing/launcher refreshing.
I just did this and my phone is buttery smooth, just like it was on the first boot (if not even smoother)

Edit: Also remember to use Greenify on all installed apps except apps that have push notifications (Messenger, Viber, etc.), remember to clean your app cache through the settings, clean your internal sdcard.
Edit: Confirmed better multitasking. I had dialer and viber opened and i opened the browser went to the mobile version of howtogeek clicked on a link then tapped the home button. Dialer and viber were still there! Before they would both get killed. (The launcher didn't even refresh!)

Just install CM11
13th November 2014, 09:47 AM   |  #442  
Thanks Meter: 1

30 posts
My question is not directly related to our smartphone but I saw that you Avamander are pretty informed about build.prop config...Do you know if dalvik.vm heaps settings still matter if I'm using art runtime ?...All people that post tweaks claim performance increases by those settings while using art but I hardly believe they really know what they are doing
15th November 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #443  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
I TOLD YOU! LG spy a lot ! All theyr apps too !
Even the soft keyboard is from LG, as long as I know, it could ba a keylogger
I dont know about samsung...
P.S.
This crazy, I cant believe it, Not just third party apps spy us, even the default apps !!! May be this is why LG phones are so good and cheap...
P.P.S.
I cant believe that pepole uses whatsapp!!!!!!everybody uses it! Guys the situation is much worse than in "person of interest"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaawrItsTomi

This is a tip for everyone on the stock rom

There's this app called "LG MLT" that is always running in background and doing some logs.
You can safely disable it from the hidden menu! Here's how:

1. Open the dialer and dial 3845#*605#
2. Scroll down and tap on the MLT
3. Tap on "Enable" to uncheck the box
4. Reboot

After you do this you will get more ram available (although you won't be able to see this in the available ram). Your phone will be much faster and there will be less app killing/launcher refreshing.
I just did this and my phone is buttery smooth, just like it was on the first boot (if not even smoother)

Edit: Also remember to use Greenify on all installed apps except apps that have push notifications (Messenger, Viber, etc.), remember to clean your app cache through the settings, clean your internal sdcard.
Edit: Confirmed better multitasking. I had dialer and viber opened and i opened the browser went to the mobile version of howtogeek clicked on a link then tapped the home button. Dialer and viber were still there! Before they would both get killed. (The launcher didn't even refresh!)

16th November 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #444  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 146

745 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxduser

I TOLD YOU! LG spy a lot ! All theyr apps too !
Even the soft keyboard is from LG, as long as I know, it could ba a keylogger
I dont know about samsung...
P.S.
This crazy, I cant believe it, Not just third party apps spy us, even the default apps !!! May be this is why LG phones are so good and cheap...
P.P.S.
I cant believe that pepole uses whatsapp!!!!!!everybody uses it! Guys the situation is much worse than in "person of interest"!

Calm. A lot of apps spy kinda. You cannot live anymore if you are avoiding spying. Everything is monitored. But there are ways to avoid some. You cannot avoid LG.
16th November 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #445  
Thanks Meter: 230

1,082 posts
Turn off data if you are afraid of spying.

Sent from my LG-D605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Yesterday, 10:24 PM   |  #446  
Subotica
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
More
Hi guys! Can someone please tell me where can i found stock JB and KK .kdz file to download? Thanks in advance
Today, 01:35 AM   |  #447  
Flag kragujevac
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meso87

Hi guys! Can someone please tell me where can i found stock JB and KK .kdz file to download? Thanks in advance

on first page writes ".kdz roms"

ps. I assume that you have a problem with the download, when you choose KDZ ROM click on skip ad, after that when open a new tab rename the link text where is "%2F" put "/"

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
d605, faq, kitkat, root, tutorial
Previous Thread Next Thread