No registration required

[ROM][STOCK JB 4.1.2][I8190/N/L]★R-Mod-v3★[21/6/2014][AROMA]

OP ronin790

6th October 2014, 07:58 PM   |  #281  
Flag Maidstone
Thanks Meter: 75

206 posts
More
When I was on that rom it always happened to me never did find out why..

Sent from my GT-I8190N running SlimKat
21st October 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #282  
Flag Rheden
Thanks Meter: 10

54 posts
More
Hi,

I tried this rom, flashed it 3 times and every time TWRP says it finished without problems but when I reboot my phone hangs on the Samsung GT-i8190 logo (white text).
Only thing is, I had a 4.4.4 ROM on my phone but I didn't like it so I wanted to go back to stock so that's why I chose this ROM. Can that be the problem?

Thanks
21st October 2014, 09:09 PM   |  #283  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 826

508 posts
More
4.4.4 with f2fs? Try to convert system/data/cache to ext4 than install the rom again.

▪◾◼♠Tapatalk♠MotoG♠◼◾▪
The Following User Says Thank You to ronin790 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th October 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #284  
Thanks Meter: 5

22 posts
Question S4-keyboard into another rom
I use your rom for a few months: its wonderful. Thank you.
However, sometimes I trie another rom. Every time I miss some things of your rom: the S4-keyboard for example.
Is it possible to put this keyboard into another rom?
Can I just pick SamsungIME.apk from your rom and put that in place of LatinIME.apk in /system/app/ (And must I delete LatinIME.apk then afterwards?)
Is it neccessary to copy another file to the new rom? Or is this a to simple thought of how things work.
Could you explane this to me, if you have time.
Thank you.

ronin790
Sorry for asking, I thought it would be fairly easy.
However I searched a bit in Q&A (which I had to do before), where I read more requests of the same sort. The answer was most of the time: it is not so easy, or not yet possible or not possible at all.
So I just use the keyboard that is installed in a rom.
Last edited by sq-air; 28th October 2014 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Found some answers:
18th November 2014, 11:49 AM   |  #285  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 10

141 posts
Donate to Me
More
WOW.... Just WOOOOW!!!!
This Rom is Super-dupa-freakin-awesomely-fast my friend.

I am not a dev, But im a power user of Android devices (Always Rooted and customizing via 3rd party apps) but i appreciate the work you guys do on here. You take what is already a fantastic product and make it even better. You guys are genius'.

I've just installed this Rom and I am sooooo happy with it ad I'd like to thankyou for that. (Can you feel a BUT?) But, One thing... Is there a way to make the status bar a fixed color (without gradient) because it doesn't always blend nicely with the various App colors if that makes sense. It is mostly a gradient half white half black and it doesn't always look nice. Thats the only thing snag for me.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and thanks again for making my phone super-freakin-fast. Stock Rom was
The Following User Says Thank You to marcusarelius23 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th November 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #286  
The Dark Side Of The Moon
Thanks Meter: 233

480 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusarelius23

I am not a dev, But im a power user of Android devices (Always Rooted and customizing via 3rd party apps) but i appreciate the work you guys do on here. You take what is already a fantastic product and make it even better. You guys are genius'.

I've just installed this Rom and I am sooooo happy with it ad I'd like to thankyou for that. (Can you feel a BUT?) But, One thing... Is there a way to make the status bar a fixed color (without gradient) because it doesn't always blend nicely with the various App colors if that makes sense. It is mostly a gradient half white half black and it doesn't always look nice. Thats the only thing snag for me.

Anyway, keep up the good work, and thanks again for making my phone super-freakin-fast. Stock Rom was

Totally agree, but there are no updates anymore cause Ronin changed his device (got a s4 mini or Moto G )
The Following User Says Thank You to moonryder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th November 2014, 10:19 PM   |  #287  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 826

508 posts
More
Quote:

Thank you and about statusbar color, you can use modded systemui from extras
or decompile SysteUI.apk (Tickle My Android or similar tool) and change the color

SystemUI.apk \ res \ layout \ tw_status_bar.xml
from android:background="@drawable/status_bar_background" to android:background="#FF000000" or any hex color what you want

or
use xposed framework and for example gravity box or tinted statusbar module.
The Following User Says Thank You to ronin790 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th November 2014, 11:20 AM   |  #288  
Thanks Meter: 4

39 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:

I totally agree this rom best for my mini its also deodexed so it is easier to mod
also you could try a different launcher which might help with your status bar issue I'm not a dev so only a thought.

many thanks to the dev
22nd November 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #289  
The Dark Side Of The Moon
Thanks Meter: 233

480 posts
More
Howto Add Cpu Control & Stats in SecSettings.apk
for all R-Mod and other stock-ROM user:

i found a modifcation to build in CPU Control and CPU Stats in settings - developer options.
There will be a new menu called "system"
So no other app is needed for controlling and setting cpu frequency.
You will find the tutorial for this modification HERE (big thanks to @Pandemic)

If anybody want this mod, feel free and ask (i made a flashable zip file, so very easy to install...)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-22-20-13-33.png
Views:	224
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	3028516   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-22-20-13-42.png
Views:	226
Size:	42.9 KB
ID:	3028517   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-11-22-20-13-50.png
Views:	218
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	3028518  
Last edited by moonryder; 23rd November 2014 at 04:44 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to moonryder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd November 2014, 01:42 AM   |  #290  
Flag MePpEl
Thanks Meter: 11,979

15,892 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonryder

for all R-Mod and other stock-ROM user:

i found a modifcation to build in CPU Control and CPU Stats in settings - developer options.
There will be a new menu called "system"
So no other app is needed for controlling and setting cpu frequency.
You will find the tutorial for this modification HERE (big thanks to @Pandemic)

Very nice @moonryder

Sent From Somewhere On Earth With My Z2 ^^

The Following User Says Thank You to Pandemic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread