Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[k3gxx][G900H][CWM Advanced Edition] PhilZ Touch

OP Phil3759

31st October 2014, 10:39 PM   |  #131  
ikador's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
156 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice.modding

You can find it?

ice [N]ation

My friend is the latest version of recovery?
G900h
updating October?
I looked at what I did not see a link
Last edited by ikador; 31st October 2014 at 10:42 PM.
1st November 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #132  
YMatrix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 187
 
519 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ikador

My friend is the latest version of recovery?
G900h
updating October?
I looked at what I did not see a link

For the G900h the latest version is 6.48.4 from July. Sadly no newer versions were created for this phone model.
The Following User Says Thank You to YMatrix For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th November 2014, 06:35 PM   |  #133  
docdds's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Century City, CA
Thanks Meter: 0
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YMatrix

For the G900h the latest version is 6.48.4 from July. Sadly no newer versions were created for this phone model.

Which one is for S5 Duos SM-G900FD?
20th November 2014, 09:18 AM   |  #134  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
hi
i vvant to install a custom rom or kernel using externl recovery..but thre is no install from external scard in phiiliz or other custom recovery..

help me plz or give me a link containing a guide
Last edited by blackrose1; 20th November 2014 at 09:41 AM.
20th November 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #135  
YMatrix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 187
 
519 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrose1

i vvant to install a custom rom or kernel using externl recovery..but thre is no install from external scard in phiiliz or other custom recovery..

help me plz or give me a link containing a guide

Sadly no external SD support on any g900h recovery.
In order to install a custom rom use the internal memory.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
20th November 2014, 07:02 PM   |  #136  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by YMatrix

Sadly no external SD support on any g900h recovery.
In order to install a custom rom use the internal memory.

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

I forgot the pattern bro

And usb debugging is not turnned on..


So i cant move any thing to internal sd card!!!

how to move file to internal..
Mount is not working on twrp
Philiz
And cwm

So os there any way?
20th November 2014, 07:49 PM   |  #137  
YMatrix's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 187
 
519 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackrose1

I forgot the pattern bro

And usb debugging is not turnned on..


So i cant move any thing to internal sd card!!!

how to move file to internal..
Mount is not working on twrp
Philiz
And cwm

So os there any way?

How about connecting it to your pc even without unlocking the phone?
Other than that without doing a factory reset I can't think of anything...

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk
Today, 10:38 AM   |  #138  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
264 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by YMatrix

How about connecting it to your pc even without unlocking the phone?
Other than that without doing a factory reset I can't think of anything...

Sent from my SM-G900H using Tapatalk

You mean that there is no mount and external sd support on g900h recoveries?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2947793

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes